1 Screenshot

About This File

This is the same as Felgard's Cross Over Mod.  It has only been updated with the Cities of Tomorrow expansion.

Please report any bugs.

To install, extract either the 'COT Crossover All Roads' package or the individual roads package you with to use into '..\SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages'

What's New in Version 1

Released

• Initial Release

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

this is really great mod. but is this mods allow roads to be futurized? the felgard's cross road mod seems cannot make the road futurized. and if i use this mod, will it has the same function to the normal roads? please enlighten me about this and the difference between this mod and felgard's mod. i really want to use this for solving the traffic problem. thank you, i'llwait for your reply

Share this comment

this is really great mod. but is this mods allow roads to be futurized? the felgard's cross road mod seems cannot make the road futurized. and if i use this mod, will it has the same function to the normal roads? please enlighten me about this and the difference between this mod and felgard's mod. i really want to use this for solving the traffic problem. thank you, i'llwait for your reply

The roads will still look like normal if their is no futurization in your city. Once you start introducing COT buildings then they will update to the new road styles. They function the exactly the same as felgard's mod, I've only used the files introduced from COT. Try them out and see for yourself :). Might need to remove felgard's mod first. 

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Bad Peanut
      Hey guys! so with the hint of a road modding tool in the next DLC arriving, and presuming it's something like Network Extensions let's discuss what roads would be cool to add!

I've looked at the source code of Network Extensions and I've looked at their textures etc so I want to make a start at creating textures for roads. for that i need suggestions! 
      Rules: 
      Use https://streetmix.net/new to visualise your road. I won't even consider ones that are just some random description For roads you want to zone on: use either 16m wide roads or 32m wide roads as those are the two widths that work with zoning. For highways you can use any width lanes for cars, trams, buses etc should be 3m in width. parking should be 2m wide sidewalks should be at least 2m wide (maybe 1.5m at the smallest) and this is for either side of the road, so at least 4m of sidewalk altogether! try and keep in mind that it's not about creating new types of prefabs like MOM, it's for reskinning like we do with Network Skins! Here's some examples of Vanilla Roads visualised in StreetMix
      a 16m Wide Basic Road:

And a 32m Wide Medium Road

You can click on the above links to be taken to a template in streetmix.
      Give me inspiration!
    • By Haljackey
      I get asked a lot what mods I use for this game, especially when it comes to highway props and add-ons.
      Here's a short list of some content that I use to make your highways looking nice!
      ------
      Firstly, get the NAM if you haven't already. This list is for the RHW so make sure you check off that during install.
      -----
      Generic signs
      The first thing you're going to need is some signs. Unlike the Maxis highway that has signs randomly generate on the highway, the RHW needs some work. Luckily, there's a lot of signs out there and lets you customize the crap out of this.
      For a simple, generic set, I recommend this set. Large, easy to read and also easy to plop.
      And for your roads connecting to the highways, here's a simpler set
      -----
      Hazard signs
      Along with general signs, you'll want some hazard markers too to let your drivers know about curves, speed limits, ending lanes, and other things the road can throw at you. Best to give them plenty of notice!
      -----
      Lighting
      I'm lazy when it comes to this. Plopping lights takes a lot of time if you want uniform street lighting. Instead, go above 'street level' with some towers that light up a much larger area!

-----
      Walls
      No matter how 'nice' your highways look, they're a NIMBY and no one wants to live near them. To minimize the folks who do have their homes close by, dampen the sound and light a bit with these walls that I find look great in both urban and suburban environments

-----
      Buffer
      Keep some right of way free if you ever want to expand your highways. Also if you have a median make it look nice! These 'empty' areas can also help absorb air pollution from the busy roads
      I like to use the standard open grass area a lot, but you can fill it in with some tree park plops such as...
      -----
      Example of one of the endless possibilities of what your highway can look like:
      Click here for full size

Anyways hope this helps out anyone looking to improve the aesthetic appeal of their highways! Add some other features to make it your own unique creation!
      Anything to add? Please post suggestions below!
    • By denzo
      Hi,
      I am new to NAM, and lost in its lots of options, expanded the vanilla edition.
      But I found some difficulties, placing the elements:
      some of the elements not placed onto to tile where I wanted to (see pic1); the cursor is at the position where the "SAM 1 - Parking Lot Textures" tile, but when I place it, it drops next to it. Several other elements do the same behaviour like this.
      Furthermore, I cannot connect the angled roads end to a straight road end. (see pic2, where I tried to drag a road to the angled road's end, but it is "denied")
      Is it an installation problem (missing something?) or am I doing something wrong?

Appretiate any help!

• By Fistandantillus7
      New, here, new to modding Cities Skylines.
      I tried to create a new type of avenue but it did not work. I wanted a centre median for tram stops, a dedicated tram lane, two traffic lanes, a dedicated bicycle lane, and a sidewalk with trees. I definitely did not get the bike lanes but the bike lane text shows up on the sidewalk
      I uploaded what I did to Steam. I'm not sure how else to show what I did/did not do…
      Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
      Yell at me if I forgot to remove the props I was playing around with.

• By Bad Peanut
      Hey guys, new Poll!
      Please choose out of the following options for a 32m wide network which will have 4 tram tracks.
      The idea is that this is still a station track prefab so it will only be able to be placed inside an asset (so similar to monorail station tracks). This is due to the fact it will be using a unique track configuration which I will make compatible with the CO vanilla groups (they will connect visually with any tram network using the same connect groups as snowfall tracks)
      The trams will be able to stop on each set of track so you can have 4 separate parallel stops on the same road.

Please keep in mind the following:
      - DLC required for lanes,
      - platform widths (some of them are very skinny so maybe they're not as good)
      - overall usability as a medium road.
      - vehicle flow compatibility with vanilla/DLC roads

FYI red tram lanes are tram only (not bus as well)

IF you think of a better layout still vote on the above, but also POST a streetmix pic illustrating exactly how it can work within 32m and with the correct widths for lanes/platforms

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections