New RCI 1.1 (More Workers, Shoppers and Freights) 1.1

(36 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

R C I SimCity

Residential

Tax / Tax             Populations   /   Populations                                 Ratio RCI / Ratio RCI

Low Density   $        9/18        X2          4/2/2                 8/4/4                    X2                     3 1 1           3 1 1

Mid  Density   $       63/135     X2          40/20/15          80/40/30                 X2                     3 1 1           3 1 1

High Density  $      189/378    X2          400/200/100   800/400/200              X2                     3 1 1           3 1 1

Tax / Tax             Populations   /   Populations                                   Ratio RCI / Ratio RCI

Low  Density  $$     18/36         X2        2/1/2                4/2/4                        X2                     3 1 1          3 1 1

Mid   Density   $$    162/333     X2       20/10/10          40/20/20                    X2                     3 1 1          3 1 1

High Density $$     216/441     X2       200/100/50      400/200/100                X2                      3 1 1          3 1 1

Tax / Tax             Populations   /   Populations                                   Ratio RCI / Ratio RCI

Low Density   $$$    45/90          X2              2/1/1             4/2/2                   X2                     3 1 1          3 1 1

Mid  Density    $$$  189/396       X2              7/3/4             14/6/8                  X2                     3 1 1          3 1 1

High Density   $$$   252/520       X2            67/33/30       140/70/60               X2                     3 1 1          3 1 1

All changes are made water, sewage, electricity and garbage. Increased twice….. taxes are taken from 9 percent… as far as all parts of a commercial is also increased to twice. Water, electricity, sewage ... also increased employment minimum of two times ... also have increased freight twice and goods twice.

Now we have a much better work on the game, because it will be less buildings and more worker and shoppers and our game will go smoothly… no more lags…

I also added a real population. Now you will know exactly how your buildings have a total population of workers and students Shopper. The real population will be much easier to work

I also added a low,Mid And High Tec Industrial which means you will have more Freight.. I changed everything when it comes to concrete industries. Pollution of air and soil pollution, increased garbage and I've increased employment, minimum twice..

How to install: 

Unzip the files, copy and paste Origin Games/SimCity/SimCityData

which means that the consumption of water and electricity have doubled ... the point of this new RCI is that the two buildings are in one building and save space and increase the amount of people

Important thing in the existing cities where you do not have an effect. You need to start a new map or region to take effect

What's New 1.1   View Changelog

Released

• 1.2 I increased freight L Density 600 M density 1000 H density 2000
  • I set, possibly commercial area with residential (now everything is as it should) update the density is increased to twice
  • 1.1 RCI Hotels I put the RCI hotels with almost twice the capacity of workers and increased the minimum workers twice now H Densitj has 1,000 rooms and previously was the 600
  • 1.1.2 Fix some minor things
  • 1.1.4 All set and no more update :)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've played around some with the mod to figure out when it works and when it doesn't.

-I have all the "My Mod RCI...package" files in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\SimCity\SimCityData folder

-I have the two "...287520926.package" files in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages folder

When starting Sim City and creating a new region, the mod does not work. LD$ houses have 4 workers each.

If I exit the game and then start the game and resume the region, the number of workers is unchanged. However if I then demolish a LD$ house and let it rebuild, it has 8 workers. Any newly zone R has 8 workers per LD$ house as well.

From here on, the mod works normally. Any newly claimed city will have 8 workers per LD$ house. However, if I start a new region again, it goes back to 4 workers.

So in order to use this mod, it seems you have to

1. Start a new region

2. Claim a city

3. Exit the game

4. Start the game and resume the region

This has to be repeated every time you start a region. It seems the game initializes with the default values every time you start a new region, but when you resume a region, it keeps the values from the mod.

Share this comment

personally Im finding industry was tuned to produce more freight than I'd want .. I'd like to cut the values in half.

can anyone help me find the values to change in these mods (I need the property names to change .. Ive got simcitypak).

details:

• originally industry created freight like: L:60 M:120? H:200
  • but here the note says it produces now: L:600 M:1000 H:2000

that's a tenfold increase. however, R/C increased only double. We now need 1/5 the industry we did before. I'm uncomfortable with so much change. I think I'd be happy with half of that improvement.

looking in the three files for industry, though, I can't locate the stat that changes this

Share this comment

hi

i have installed only industrial files and i'm having this issue: start new region, play for a few seconds, plant power, water, rci. save and quit game. when i reload region i get this

fwk6bm.jpg

i've copied the files in Origin Games\SimCity\SimCityData, and the only other mod installed is Extended Worker Data In Rollover

is there something i'm missing?

thank you

Share this comment

As much as I want this mod, I had to stop it from downloading on the very first file!!!   

My first warning was the number of files that are required to get the complete mod.  Booo!!!   My next warning was the number of add-on files that were attempting to be downloaded in the process!!  No!!  Not what I signed up for.  And the warning that made me cancel the download was when it stalled at the mid-point of the download for a very long time.   And what made me write this post is the fac that in the process of of doing all of the previous declines previously mentioned, my search and homepages were reset in the process...  Shame on you Nikola!!!  Give the people what they want and not the $%^&& BS you want them to have also!!! 

Share this comment

Anyway you could combine all of the files into one so we don't have like 10 zip files to unzip? It's a hastle... And very easy to lose track of which files you've unzipped and haven't and then you have the possibility to duplicate and it fucks up the game.

Share this comment

As much as I want this mod, I had to stop it from downloading on the very first file!!!   

My first warning was the number of files that are required to get the complete mod.  Booo!!!   My next warning was the number of add-on files that were attempting to be downloaded in the process!!  No!!  Not what I signed up for.  And the warning that made me cancel the download was when it stalled at the mid-point of the download for a very long time.   And what made me write this post is the fac that in the process of of doing all of the previous declines previously mentioned, my search and homepages were reset in the process...  Shame on you Nikola!!!  Give the people what they want and not the $%^&& BS you want them to have also!!! 

That wasn't his fault. The site that the files were downloading used a pop up to make you think it was the file but you had to X out that and click "skip this ad" at top right. Although now  I haven't been sent to that page for downloading.

Share this comment

When I use this mod, the RCI Plop mod from project Akar, doesn't work. Once plopped down, the buildings are in construction stage but, construction workers are sightless, the buildings don't get built, I remove this mod of yours, and the result is the construction workers commute to the buildings so it can be built.

Help!

Share this comment

The mod "My Mod RCI Residental $ 1.1.4.rar" is causing all the low wealth houses and roads to glitch, and they get undeletable. When i click on them, they are glitched with a lot of letters.. the rest of the mods are probably with the same bug. 

I see it won't get fixed, so don't even download those Wealth mods.. but the others work fine.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Share this comment