New RCI 1.1 (More Workers, Shoppers and Freights) 1.1

(36 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

R C I SimCity

Residential

Tax / Tax             Populations   /   Populations                                 Ratio RCI / Ratio RCI

Low Density   $        9/18        X2          4/2/2                 8/4/4                    X2                     3 1 1           3 1 1

Mid  Density   $       63/135     X2          40/20/15          80/40/30                 X2                     3 1 1           3 1 1

High Density  $      189/378    X2          400/200/100   800/400/200              X2                     3 1 1           3 1 1

Tax / Tax             Populations   /   Populations                                   Ratio RCI / Ratio RCI

Low  Density  $$     18/36         X2        2/1/2                4/2/4                        X2                     3 1 1          3 1 1

Mid   Density   $$    162/333     X2       20/10/10          40/20/20                    X2                     3 1 1          3 1 1

High Density $$     216/441     X2       200/100/50      400/200/100                X2                      3 1 1          3 1 1

Tax / Tax             Populations   /   Populations                                   Ratio RCI / Ratio RCI

Low Density   $$$    45/90          X2              2/1/1             4/2/2                   X2                     3 1 1          3 1 1

Mid  Density    $$$  189/396       X2              7/3/4             14/6/8                  X2                     3 1 1          3 1 1

High Density   $$$   252/520       X2            67/33/30       140/70/60               X2                     3 1 1          3 1 1

All changes are made water, sewage, electricity and garbage. Increased twice….. taxes are taken from 9 percent… as far as all parts of a commercial is also increased to twice. Water, electricity, sewage ... also increased employment minimum of two times ... also have increased freight twice and goods twice.

Now we have a much better work on the game, because it will be less buildings and more worker and shoppers and our game will go smoothly… no more lags…

I also added a real population. Now you will know exactly how your buildings have a total population of workers and students Shopper. The real population will be much easier to work

I also added a low,Mid And High Tec Industrial which means you will have more Freight.. I changed everything when it comes to concrete industries. Pollution of air and soil pollution, increased garbage and I've increased employment, minimum twice..

How to install: 

Unzip the files, copy and paste Origin Games/SimCity/SimCityData

which means that the consumption of water and electricity have doubled ... the point of this new RCI is that the two buildings are in one building and save space and increase the amount of people

Important thing in the existing cities where you do not have an effect. You need to start a new map or region to take effect

What's New 1.1   View Changelog

Released

• 1.2 I increased freight L Density 600 M density 1000 H density 2000
  • I set, possibly commercial area with residential (now everything is as it should) update the density is increased to twice
  • 1.1 RCI Hotels I put the RCI hotels with almost twice the capacity of workers and increased the minimum workers twice now H Densitj has 1,000 rooms and previously was the 600
  • 1.1.2 Fix some minor things
  • 1.1.4 All set and no more update :)

User Feedback