1 Screenshot

About This File

Thats right im back with a MTA bus and there is and ad on the other side  ;)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Glad to see you back bowserking123.. I'm working on a video of SimLanta... the Marta buses look great. could you update Marta Mod to have these models instead? Also like chicagobuilder's talking about? The whole transit system? I thought you were already on point with this but I must have gotten my wires crossed somewhere.Can you skin A train in Marta. The commuter train set by Takouma IS exactly the train used by Marta, it would be perfect with that linked picture I sent to you . Thanks can't wait to here if you can do this or not. glad your back!

Share this comment

Just because we have an overabundance of bus skins doesn't mean we should bash the creator of this one. What would be really cool is if you could create an NYC Subway skin for the El-train mod

Share this comment

why do people on here have to slate the modders, they give up a lot of time to help make our gaming experience better, if you don't like what they do why don't you try modding yourself. keep up the good work bowserking123.

Share this comment

Please be nice with your comments, constructive criticism is appreciated. Being plain rude because the upload is not what you personally wished it was is however not appreciated.

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Distanced
      Making a custom airport service road, and I need to enable bus stops for use with Vasimr22's service vehicle bus pack. I have all vehicles enabled in the lane properties, and for stop type "bus" isn't listed to I just chose car. Is that correct, or is there another way?
    • By Simmer2
      SM2 Steampunk Bus Stops.
      Just a few bus stops...steampunk style
      4 in total. Great for industrial areas!
      Lots = 1x1
      Plop cost = 150
      Capacity = 7500
      Dependencies.
      SM2 Prop Pack Vol11 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3605
      VIP Delecto Ploppable people - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3448

Have fun!
      Simmer2

• By Glenni
      Reworked February 2018: Please demolish existing versions in your city, and delete your old version from your plugins folder.
      The Transit enabling switches were also updated.
      This is a quickie, basically modeled in just a few minutes, a recreation of the remaining concrete bus sheds from my city Haugesund, Norway in the 70's.
      I've  always sort of liked these, so I wanted to put them in the game.

Stats:
      Works like any bus stop
      Power: 1
      Capacity:
      15000 Street
      20 000 Road
      Plop cost roughly 600.
      Dependencies:
      Requires the overlay textures from Deadwood's bus stop pack, if you don't want these, run the installer.
      And then delete the files EXCEPT the road textures afterwards!
      DEDWD_RT BusStops overlay textures -      https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/14766-dedwd-road-top-bus-stop-set/

These v v v
      BSC - VIP girafe urbanpack vol. 1 -      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3192

• By snakeboy1209
      an anyone tell me were I can fine bus stops that work
    • By tariely
      I want to use RandyE pretty little bus loop. When I plop the roas like in the STEX picture it works fine. But... see pics.
      no prob. :

still no prob :

but...:

I remember having a similar problem with one of SHK paying parkings, a 2x2 ; if I didn't plop the road first and the lot afterwards, it went crooked like this. No such luck here.
      No big deal, the lot can be dressed up so that the problem doesn't have to arise, but why does it do that ? I 'd like to understand (a fatal flaw, sometimes, when playing SC4...)

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections