• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear Editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Dreamerrrrrr
      Hello!
      I have just found a wonderful video about which I was dreaming all my life =)  The movie is here:
      Due this video I have noticed that its possible to ride from city to city without exit/load maps, using one vehicle.  Can you advise me which addition I need to install for having this beautiful possibility? Oh, and if it can be valid for U Drive It missions, I mean, can I use for example bus/train missions with tasks points marked not only in one city/loaded map, but it could be marked at another city/map?

Oh and if its possible for a subway train riding underground in tunnels, and also easily to other maps?

Oh and the last little question about roads: is a width of track for avenue as wide as for the standart 2x2 avenue or for the standart road? I think the width of the 3x3 high-speed highway which is gray is less wide, and I wanna be sure that tracks for modded avenues are not less wide.

Thank you!
    • By Aznan1717
      Can anyone help me with the link of Project Akar UI Enhancement base file for low resolution please? Need it badly.
    • By denzo
      Hi,
      I am new to NAM, and lost in its lots of options, expanded the vanilla edition.
      But I found some difficulties, placing the elements:
      some of the elements not placed onto to tile where I wanted to (see pic1); the cursor is at the position where the "SAM 1 - Parking Lot Textures" tile, but when I place it, it drops next to it. Several other elements do the same behaviour like this.
      Furthermore, I cannot connect the angled roads end to a straight road end. (see pic2, where I tried to drag a road to the angled road's end, but it is "denied")
      Is it an installation problem (missing something?) or am I doing something wrong?

Appretiate any help!

• By Bad Peanut
      Hey guys, new Poll!
      Please choose out of the following options for a 32m wide network which will have 4 tram tracks.
      The idea is that this is still a station track prefab so it will only be able to be placed inside an asset (so similar to monorail station tracks). This is due to the fact it will be using a unique track configuration which I will make compatible with the CO vanilla groups (they will connect visually with any tram network using the same connect groups as snowfall tracks)
      The trams will be able to stop on each set of track so you can have 4 separate parallel stops on the same road.

Please keep in mind the following:
      - DLC required for lanes,
      - platform widths (some of them are very skinny so maybe they're not as good)
      - overall usability as a medium road.
      - vehicle flow compatibility with vanilla/DLC roads

FYI red tram lanes are tram only (not bus as well)

IF you think of a better layout still vote on the above, but also POST a streetmix pic illustrating exactly how it can work within 32m and with the correct widths for lanes/platforms
    • By AmiPolizeiFunk
      Hi modders, I'm wondering if it's possible to make something like the NexT2 blank road but without parking and without stop signs. I'm often making plazas and certain places need road access. I often cover the roads w decals. The next2 "neighborhood street" or whatever it is called is great for this, but it allows parking, which knida ruins the aesthetic of my plazas. Is it possible to make something simple like this with no road markings, no curbs, no props, and no parking?

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections