1 Screenshot

About This File

MiWay is a Mississauga based transit company serving the city of Mississauga. Note: this replaces the shuttle bus.

i Re textured tobse bus completely Thanks to him for the bus model and texture template. Suggest anything i will try to do my best

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Nice mod. :)

I tried to post a picture, but it's too problematic for me on these forums. But I want to ask you if you would like to consider modding a Double Jointed Bus. (Please paste "Dubbelgelede bus" on Google picture search for tens of examples).

They are 25 meters long, consists of 3 parts, and can easily carry 200 people. They are very rare, as they only drive around in a few countries.

If such a bus is made for SimCity, it will surely be that traffic from behind will vanish into the bus, as it will be more than double the length of the default one. That is of no concern to me, but I do not know how the community will react.

Thanks a lot. :)

Share this comment

@bowserking123:

Why don't you ask Oppie?

He has made a lot of vehicles before, including the Bombardier Streetcar which consists out of 5 parts. That one bends very nicely and realistically in turns. :)

Else, you can just mod a double jointed bus as one part, as I'm sure that it will inspire other modders to evaluate it, so it can bend in turns. :)

Share this comment

Nice texture my friend...

I have a sugestion for improvement:

I used to put tobse bus in my city, but still a little bugs in it.

Here's the problem: there is a size difference between shuttle bus and municipal bus and so is their "model bounding box".

if such large bus functions as shuttle bus there must be a little modification in the prop file (which is the model bounding box) to prevent some object clumpings.

This is what happens to TransJakarta bus i've uploaded couple days ago. I have miscalculated MinY and MaxY which should be -6.5 and 10.3 respectively. After modifying the bounding box, it works good in my game.

Thanks.

Share this comment

@bowserking123:

Why don't you ask Oppie?

He has made a lot of vehicles before, including the Bombardier Streetcar which consists out of 5 parts. That one bends very nicely and realistically in turns. :)

Else, you can just mod a double jointed bus as one part, as I'm sure that it will inspire other modders to evaluate it, so it can bend in turns. :)

It's gonna be cool if we have Mercedes Citaro 530G in the city :D

Share this comment

Being someone who lives in Mississauga, I must thank you for this.  It was funny to run into this mod because I never thought someone would put up Miway out of all transit companies. 

Share this comment