• OFFLINE-ONLY_UniDirectionalNetworksWithYieldSigns17_new_image.zip

2.91 MB

Download begins in seconds Download
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Nhiro
      Hello guys!

I'm looking for semi-seriours people to play SimCity 2013 this week.
      Let's play guys!!

Send me your origin id

my nhrj
    • By SUGCTeam

SUGC’s ModPack For SimCity 2013
      To help promote SimCity SUGC have compiled the most current mods that have been created into one downloadable and simple to install package.

Installing Instructions:
      The Installer will take care of the uninstallation of the old packs/mods.
      If you installed SimCity to the default Origin folder you can start installing right away. If you installed SimCity to a custom folder you need to browse to your \simcity folder and start installing there.
      Some mods need a game restart after you have created a new region for them to work.
      Also some mods needs a bit of background explanation how they work so if you don't get
      how a mod works, please visit the respective page.
      Cities of Tomorrow Expansion pack is needed for some mods.

Does not work on pirated copies of the game. Simtropolis does not support pirating in any manner.

Changelog:

Added: December 2014

Credit for each mod goes to the individual author's and teams who created them.
      If you like our work please visit our Facebook page:
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/SUGCTeam/283275895198835

Compatibility
      This modpack includes mods which have been tested for compatibility with each other.

Disclaimer
      Electronic Arts (EA) does not pre-screen, endorse or officially support SimCity mods and you use this product at your own risk.

Notes: If you are having troubles with crashes on the launcher try installing without the old worldtradecenter plaza mod.

Staff Edit: Minor revision to description.
    • By VitroOliveira
      hello all, im new is this and like to thank you all for help, I ve installed the ultimate NAM 36 and my elevated highways are bad, hoe I can resolve this problem... thanks fo any help and please sorry for my English... atacched file to see, regards, Vitor

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections