Offline-Only Mod: “Pedestrian Paths” 2.0b

(89 Reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

This mod adds a new set of Pedestrian Paths to the parks palettes.  This paths carry pedestrians, power, water and sewage.  As a result, the lamp  posts on the park light up at night.

You can plop all the parks that don't have parking lots along these paths, along with trees and university modules

you may also build bridges and Tunnels with this path.  The paths do futurize as well when CoT park is placed along or near them.

To install this mod, just extract the rar file into your SimCityData  Folder.

THIS IS AN OFFLINE ONLY MOD and will cause rollbacks if played online.  Make sure you remove your package before playing in multiplayer games.

New version allows for Double Wide Service Road with ability to protect Sims walking and give a clean MALL look

1.thumb.png.8bee2d5681bfa29bd0d8c2fc1e3e85e2.png

2.thumb.png.e02e6182de6cd6aef1f42e0f4a48d646.png

What's New in Version 2.0b

Released

• 1.0 - Original Posting
  • 1.1 - Minor Changes
  • 2.0 - (a Removed) is temp while we debug and add new icons Current with new Service Paths PRE icon improvements from SUGC Team
  • 2.0 - (b added) Implementation of icons before final and name change as well as load order up date to handle correctly for akar.
  • New Service Path allows for placement of buildings that require SERVICES and Some types of pickups / vehicles to reach them without impacting pedestrians.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

And me.
Although I suppose the first file is for Akar users, while the second one is for non-Akar....?

Nevertheless, it's a fantastic mod. :)

Share this comment

gran trabajo amigo, gracias,por personas como tu que aun siguen trabajando en este juego es que yo continuo con simcity, excelente

Share this comment

Love this mod!  I especially like the service road = allows my emergency vehicles to shortcut and bypass high traffic areas. 

Share this comment

I just love this mod and it should have been default in the game!

This is what I hate when some of you do like this

Downloading file: Offline-Only Mod: “Pedestrian Paths” 2.0b
Your files are available below.
  • 296.28KB Download    003_OFFLINE_DLC_UI_OBJECTS_SUGC_TEAM1_20140814_2_0_PedestrianPath.zip
  • 51.69KB Download    OFFLINE-ONLY_PedestrianPath.rar

Do I download both or is one just an older version or what???

the top one, which is larger, is version 2.0 — and I downloaded both and checked the file dates, it is 5 months more recent.

Share this comment

I seem to have a problem with this mod. When I try plopping it, it causes SimCity to crash and recently caused the computer screen resolution to go funny

Share this comment

I just love this mod and it should have been default in the game!

This is what I hate when some of you do like this

Downloading file: Offline-Only Mod: “Pedestrian Paths” 2.0b
Your files are available below.
  • 296.28KB Download    003_OFFLINE_DLC_UI_OBJECTS_SUGC_TEAM1_20140814_2_0_PedestrianPath.zip
  • 51.69KB Download    OFFLINE-ONLY_PedestrianPath.rar

Do I download both or is one just an older version or what???

the top one, which is larger, is version 2.0 — and I downloaded both and checked the file dates, it is 5 months more recent.

What's the difference between the 2 files?

Share this comment

any reasons why my paths wont show up?? any mods i'd need to remove so they would?? park bench and tree anywhere aork fine but no pathways... :(

Share this comment

Great job man!
I have a question: Is the pedestrian path functional when it is not connected to a road? In the pictures below I run out of space to place a park in the middle(I could place a Parklet, next to the mayor house without bulldozing the $$ houses next to it, but I want to add something like a fountain or a square park, and parklets additional modules just let you add other parklets of same type (  Actually, I was also looking for a mod that let you add any type of park module to a main park so you could combine for example parklets+ other parks... or $$ nature parks + $$ sports.. oir $$$ plaza + $$$ formal.. etc but could not find anything)

So If I build a Pedestrian road  behind the mayor house and that is not connected to the roads ( yet it is close to the parklet), pedestrian will walk it? will they access the fountain? will it be functional?

Regards

1.png

2.png

Share this comment

Just tested it.. The park wont receive water nor eletricity...
It might be solved with the electrical power lines mod, but i am not sure

Share this comment