26 Screenshots

About This File

Transform your city's roadways with the new Civilian Vehicles Collection! Available for Online and Offline use!

Over 5 weeks of work went into creating this vehicle mod, featuring vehicles from North America and Europe. A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to fellow modder, Tobse. I want to point out that this mod would not have been possible without his help with vehicles, his knowledge, and long nights spent on Skype chat with me fixing errors and putting this project together. This is just as much his mod as it is mine. If you get a moment, stop by to say thanks to him.

Features
 - Replaces all 14 civilian vehicles in SimCity 2013 (Nissan Leaf DLC not included)
 - Custom color palettes increase available vehicle colors from default 40 to 128 total colors
 - Bundled vehicle textures are at 512x512 and 256x256 resolution

Mixed Collection - Car List
 - Harley Davidson - Switchback (2012)
 - Volkswagen Beetle (2005)
 - Jeep Wrangler - Open Top (2008)
 - Peugeot 208 (2012)
 - Hyundai Elantra 5-Door (2005)
 - Ford F-150 (2012)
 - Renault Espace (2002)
 - Mini Cooper (2012)
 - Audi A5 (2012)
 - Toyota Camry (2007)
 - Volkswagen Touran (2009)
 - Acura MDX (2005)
 - Lamborghini Aventador (2011)
 - BMW 640d (2013)

Installation Instructions
 - Install by copying the .package files into your ...\Origin Games\SimCity\SimCityData\ folder
 - You may rename the .package files, make sure they come before "SimCity_App" alphabetically
 - Individual mod files for each car are located in the "Individual Files" folder for more flexibility

Warning
 - Modifying files is still experimental and might lead to city rollbacks
 - There is no official statement from Maxis nor EA about using mods, so use at your own risk
 - For more information on EA modding policy: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9729407.page

This mod replaces all civilian cars (14 in total) in SimCity 2013 to real-life, high definition versions of the vehicles. Our plan is to release full separate versions for Europe and North America in the near future, this is simply our first mixed edition to get it in the hands of players as soon as possible. If you notice any problems, please report them in the comments and we will look at the issues as soon as possible. Be looking for more mods like this very soon! Thanks for your support. Happy modding :)

Tobse & Parker

Skyestorme Review:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OZSpb7w1dR0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Authors: Tobias Ralew - http://www.tobs-design.de/ - Parker W Young - http://www.parkerwyoung.com/
License: CC Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 - http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
You may modify and re-distribute these mod files only with appropriate credit given.

Special thanks to Oppie, creator of SimCityPak: http://simcitypak.codeplex.com/

Special thanks to Tobse for helping to create such a great mod

Special thanks to Princess Cake, elemental1100, DrWatson, Dilin, CapTon, shanemitch333, John, NickyZero and BadEyedea for Beta Testing!

Special thanks to Dilin for screenshot contribution
Special thanks to Skyestorme for an awesome YouTube review!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

red467

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Tetr4ch

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
wanti56

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
SCMT

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
kkouts62

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Seed

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
JYLee

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
resector

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
grpm

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
auddua

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Knoa

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
QQPluto

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
WTEC-R

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Wallibuk
      I dont recommend mixing of both housing packs together (brazil and peru)- use separately!!!!
      Size of BATs: only 1x2
      Growth stage: 1st, 2nd
      Dependencies: BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02 (recommend)
    • By caprisio
      i downloaded the mod from ronyx69 and its not working every other shape is working i dont know what is wrong with the asphalt

• By tails2489
      Hello All,
      Looking for some tips and advice on how to build a realistic transition from light residential to agricultural zoning on the edges of a city. I typically start a city by zoning all Agriculture and then working from the middle outward decreasing density as I get further from the middle. The result is usually light residential and/or industrial zoning bordering directly onto agriculture. Would you leave a gap of trees like a Green Belt instead? The snapshots provided are for a larger city I am starting so I didn't bother to zone the middle sections as AG as I plan to prezone Res and Commercial in this case.
      Thank you for your suggestions, looking forward to it.

• By Bastet69008
      This is an exclusive set of 21 unreleased commercial and residential Brazil-inspired buildings by Douglas Domingos, also known as Garoudwolf.
      The majority of these buildings is HD with Maxis Nite.
      This release has been approved by the content creator

• By CorinaMarie
      I finally got tired of all those little green track checkers on my rail lines. I tried the No Track Checker Mod here on our STEX and that didn't seem to affect them the least little bit. So then I tried the one by @rsc204 which is attached to this post. It didn't work for me either which really surprised me knowing the creator as well as the post following his stating it worked for them. (I even zzz'd the name and checked with DataNode to see if it was being overridden.)
      Next I extracted the trains.lua (FF30D1B5) myself (like that first mod mentioned uses) and did some tweaking. Among other things I tried I found setting the max count = 0 produced a zillion of them:

Anyhow, after quite a lot of tweaking and testing I've created one that seems to work. Would some peeps test this in a sandbox city and let me know if it works for you and would it be worth tossing on the STEX? (Or has anyone already hosted a working blocker somewhere?)
      No Track Checker by Cori.dat

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections