5 Screenshots

About This File

Q1 is a skyscraper in Surfers Paradise, on the Gold Coast, Queensland. 

Q1 is the tallest building in Australia and the Southern Hemisphere when measured to the top of its spire (fourth tallest building behind the Eureka Tower, the Rialto Towers and the Infinity Tower, when measured to roof and highest habitable floor) and the second-tallest free-standing structure in the Southern Hemisphere, behind the Sky Tower in Auckland, New Zealand. It opened in November 2005.

(source: Wikipedia)

This is my 19th BAT.

Q1 is a Landmark:

Lot size 12x6 and costs §110,000 to build.

There are no Prop dependencies, although the Dark Nite version requires SimFox_Day_n_Nite_Modd.

Download either the Darknight or Maxis night versions, not both. If you're unsure, download the Maxis Night version.

If you want to see how Q1 was made, you can view the step-by-step making of Q1 on this link.

Please visit my Melbourne BAT thread to see my upcoming projects.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By IHA
      Map of Australia.
      Zip contains greyscale, SC4M and config file. All large cities.. Lots of them.
    • By flippityfloo
      Welcome to Hobart, a city of about 200k (in real life) on Tasmania Island, Australia. The River Derwent cuts through the center of the map leaving plenty of building space on either side and lots of opportunities for bridges and tunnels. 
      This map should prove fairly easy to build on, with flat, fertile expanses leading to riverside beach heads, some gentle and some not-so-gentle slopes leading into the mountains rich with ore. Add to that a few spots for oil production and 145,000 trees for forestry, and you'll have industry opportunities galore. Of course, all transport types are connected. 
      I experimented with terrain textures again, and if you like the textures and colors in the map above, here's what you'll need: 
      Terrain Texture Replacer mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=416966387&searchtext=terrain+texture 
      Texture Set: http://imgur.com/a/krTtf 
      Photoreal LUT: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=408932281 

• By Jonne90
      Let's play on this map of Australia!  Not as big as the real country, but still a fun replica for Cities Skylines.
      There is fertile land, oil and some ore placed around the map. I think it's fun to try making smaller cities around the map, but choose the way you want to play it.
      To be able to play the whole map, you need to have the All Slots unlocked mod .
      Hope everyone likes the map!
      Place the .crp file in AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Maps
    • By blueearthspam
      Australian Speed Limit Signs - Right Hand Drive
      These are speed limit signs that are typically found in Australia. They're a white sign, with a red circle on it containing the speed limit in kilometres per hour. In this sign pack I have included:
      40km/h 50km/h Ahead 50km/h 60km/h Ahead 60km/h 70km/h Ahead 70km/h 80km/h 90km/h 100km/h 110km/h 130km/h The speed limit ahead signs are based off those formerly found in New South Wales.
      Installation Instructions
      Unzip the file and place the unzipped files inside your SimCity 4 Plugins folder.
      You will find these signs in your Parks menu.
      This lot has no dependencies.
    • By Nilo7
      Hi Simtropolis, remember me?

Two uploads in 24 hours is a new record for me, and today, I'm bringing you another GLR/tram reskin that can add some brightness to your cities!
      Melbourne D2 Tram
      Model by: vester_dk (Special thanks to vester for his 3D model!!)
      Design by: Nilo7
      Testing by: Nilo7
      Requested by: __a (Mystic_destiny)
      Background: This tram is based in Melbourne, Australia and is the of the D-Class of trams, also known as a “Combino.” The trams are built by Siemens.
      To install: Install the .dat file into My Documents → SimCity 4 → Plugins.
      To uninstall: Remove the file from the Plugins folder.
      256x256 – Standard definition
      This model replaces the default in-game tram/light rail.
      Questions, comments, or concerns? Send a private message to me, Nilo7, on www.simtropolis.com by clicking here and logging in.
      Thanks for viewing, rating, commenting, and downloading!
      -Nilo7  8)

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections