Burger King

(44 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

After some time trying to perfect the 3d studio max building tools (they're coming real soon, promise!) I'm releasing another building; this one is for those who don't like McDonalds (you know who you are ;)) and will add even more competition to the fast food business in your cities.

Once again, this once replaces one of the original buildings.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

this is amazing I had to clean out my computer because of the WinRAR I was using and it put a lot of viruses on my computer witch WinRAR do you use because when I go to re install the mods the data folder isn't showing up I don't know what is happing with it and I need some help

Share this comment

I have a question about these and the new Xpac. With the new xpac it appears that when you build next to a future building those building designs change... So how will this work with these custom buildings? If I install this, will it be futurized like other buildings? or will it always look like this? If it will not take any futuristic effects, is it possible to somehow make buildings that can be futurized? I'm thinking what will these custom buildings look like if your whole city is futurized but the custom buildings just look the way they normally do... You will have a big difference between these buildings... Anyways, great work, I can't wait for the 3ds tools so I can make my own buildings. Though, being able to add new buildings that don't replace others would be very nice indeed.

Share this comment

What about Wendy's?

Honestly, I prefer Wendy's instead of McDonald's and Burger King all because of the Pretzel Burger and the quality of the food.

(And the sea salt fries. Mmm.) 

Share this comment

Can we have both McDonalds and Burger King or is it one or the other?

Sky just posted a review and had both in the same city, so it's both. :)

http://youtu.be/2nMmZ15e06w

Share this comment

Love both the McD's  and Burger King mods, but every time my city ends up futurazation and they disappear... is there a way to mod futurized buildings of them??  

Just curious?  And again... Love your mods!!!   Great job!!

Share this comment

The only way is to make them as a Special building like Home Depot was in SC4 or non Zone. It would be good look at my city let say like on 436 to see McDonalds,Burger King,Nissan Car Charging Station,Progessive and if made like KCF,Taco Bell,Sonic,Wal-Mart,Albertsons,Target,Shopko,Whstaburger,Red Robin,7-11 and so on.

Share this comment

I love the prof. realistic look of these Mcd's B.K. Models.There a permanent fixture in my game...I was wondering if we could get one of those models to look like a Waffle House... Every entrance to a highway from an interstate has at least One In the southeast US>Its kind of a landmark LOL

Share this comment

that was one oppie and I were speaking about when he built this one ... have not seen him in some time.. hope he's ok.

Share this comment

Yes, I just posted hate towards mcdonalds on your mcdonalds mod about how crap their food is, that it should only be a landmark to show tourists "this is where we were, this is where we are now; Don't go back there!" :D

I just ate BK's chicken sandwich yesterday :)

Share this comment