3 Screenshots

About This File

Banská Stiavnica, Slovenská republika ( region Hont)

Nový zámok (literally "New Castle") is a castle and a national cultural monument. It is symbol of town Banska Stiavnica and one of two castles in this town. Nový zámok is a six-floor Renaissance building with four bastions. It was constructed in 1564–1571 as a watch tower during the Ottoman wars. Because of its dominant position, it was also used as the town's live clock (exact time was announced every quarter of an hour on a trumpet). A permanent exhibition called Anti-Turkish Wars in Slovakia is installed on four floors of the castle. The highest floor offers a panoramic view of Banská Štiavnica and its environs. More information on wikipedia.

Two versions- museum and landmark

No dependencies

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

What a lovely and picturesque little castle! This time it's an invitation to make some room on top of a mountain, plop the castle and add the rest using MMP stuff. :) Thank you not only for sharing this BAT with us, but also for making us aware of its real-life counterpart. Do you get funded by the tourism authorities? Because you are certainly making us appetite for a visit in your country. :P

Share this comment

Do you get funded by the tourism authorities?

Thank you for review, I appreciate it.

You probably responded to a link webpage on real picture but I downloaded this picture from google and I used it mainly for similarity with picture from report of region captured in empire and napoleon total war :))

61886082.jpg

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By CorinaMarie
      This file was originally hosted on the EA SimCity 3000 Building Exchange. They have since removed the site and therefore it has become abandonware. I retrieved the file via the WaybackMachine. All credit goes to the original architect.
      Building: A1 Clongowes Castle (79 Kb)
      Architect: A1 Donal J,D,F, Neligan (4)
      Date Uploaded: 11/2/1999
      Tile Size: 3x3
      Height: 9 blocks
      Volume: 1426 blocks
      Building Type: Other
      Custom Decals?:  YES
      Description: Castle Browne part of Clongowes Wood College. This Irish college is famous around the world for its Rugby and Academics.

• By liamallen86
      Hi,
      I hope I have found the right fourm to post this in.
      I am on the look out for individual castle Buildings that be put together into a castle scene of my own  design.
      I have done a search and don't seem to have not what I am looking for, they all seem to be full castle sets.
      I have the paengs historic castle wall set.
      I am hoping the good people of sim city world can help me.
      Many Thanks 
      liam 

• By Stellaris88
      Are there any good medieval city building games? or does such an type of game not exist? 
    • By PUGG3RS Gaming
      Cities: Skylines - EP25 - The British Challenge - The Castle (Part 1)
      Hello Guys, and Welcome back to another episode of Cities@ Skylines with me, Pug Gaming. In this Video I begin work on our next project - The Castle

Cities: Skylines - EP26 - The British Challenge - The Castle (Part 2)
      Hello Guys, and Welcome back to another episode of Cities@ Skylines with me, Pug Gaming. In this Video I finish the Castle surrounding off by creating a small Medieval town.

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections