• Police
  • Trade & Delivery Trucks
  • Garbage Trucks
  • Mayor
  • Power
  • Water
  • Trains
  • Street Cars

NOTE: If claiming a city after the mod has been install it can require a full restart of SimCity before the mod works in that city

Install Instructions:

The mod is now ready to be used but additional steps can be taken to get more out of it

• In the "..\SimCity\SimCityUserData\EcoGame\" you'll find some files named "SimCity-Scripts_#.package" copy the file with the highest number to "..\SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages\"
  • Rename the copy of the file you just copied by prefixing it with "z_" so its name is "z_SimCity-Scripts_#.package"

Note: only copy one file

Note: The  z_SimCity-Scripts_#.package needs to be changed if SimCity upgrades

Doing the above two steps will allow you to build stuff along the street

Base

• Parks
  • Bus stops

Advance

• Parks
  • Bus stops
  • Buildings
  • Zone
  • Wind Turbines
  • Garbage Dumps
  • Some Garages

Addons:

The addons folder contains file that will allow a certain group of Vehicles to use my street.

1_Construction&moving trucks.package - Construction & Moving Trucks
1_Fire_services.package - Fire, HazMat and Fire Marshal
1_Health_Services.package - Ambulances and Wellness vans
1_sewage.package - Sewages
1_tech_pipe.package - Tech from Universities

To install the addons copy the file/s of your choice to "..\SimCity\SimCityData\"

How to find Origin Install folder

• Start Origin
  • Press "Origin" in the left top corner
  • Press "Application Settings"
  • Change the tab to Advanced
  • The top most grayed out field contains the path to you origin install folder

What's New in Version 2.0   View Changelog

Released

• fixed the sewage addon
  • added addon for tech (pink line from univcersities)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

thats strange since im useing it rightnow and it works fine did u place the 1_Universal_Street_Script.package in simcityuserdata/pakages and the rest in simcity data? like told in the readme?

Share this comment

Why people says it is outdated? It works fine to me.

This is what I have made to prevent the problem of unable to bulldoze and functionality.

After followed the steps of the readme, if you have Cities of Tomorrow, I copied the "SimCityDLCEP1-Scripts_XXXXXXXXX".

With that it worked fine.

If you try to join your region with quickstart button maybe it do not work and shows "City can't be loaded now", go to Play now, go to your region and enter into your city and you get it bug free!

This also solved my problem of road connection!

Share this comment

thats strange since im useing it rightnow and it works fine did u place the 1_Universal_Street_Script.package in simcityuserdata/pakages and the rest in simcity data? like told in the readme?

sorry just saw your responce & Yes in fact I even did it several times Laft it in menu's forever thinking it would eventually load properly.

Share this comment

This is what I have made to prevent the problem of unable to bulldoze and functionality.

After followed the steps of the readme, if you have Cities of Tomorrow, I copied the "SimCityDLCEP1-Scripts_XXXXXXXXX".

If you try to join your region with quickstart button maybe it do not work and shows "City can't be loaded now", go to Play now, go to your region and enter into your city and you get it bug free!

Oh ok well I had it way before I got COT buy maybe this ones beyond my paygrade...lol. have never went beyond scripts in user/data/packages & Packeges in sc/data. And have no Idea what I'm doin' so ok thanks Anyway

Share this comment

Oh ok well I had it way before I got COT buy maybe this ones beyond my paygrade...lol. have never went beyond scripts in user/data/packages & Packeges in sc/data. And have no Idea what I'm doin' so ok thanks Anyway

ok reloaded went to play now claimed new citys and watched for hours segregated from schools shuttles and munisipal busses And got the same results... power water sewage construction & moving trucks police still work BUT A buss will NOT TOUCH this road...weird Thats what I mainly wanted was a way to seg. my tranportation. but guess I'm gonna have to grow a pair n try to go further n copy the files to eeeeeeck-ogames package Idk about that though I dont want to mess up my game cause I also dont know how to repair it if something happens.. Also ! last Question Doe the road appear in menu's as the amus. park walk but plops a tree lined dirt road? Thats what mine does Is this right?

Share this comment

This mod just needs a few tweaks to be perfect. As it is now, at least for me, Recycling trucks get stuck if they drive into an area that is only accessible via these roads. its like a 1 way street for them.  Omega trucks cant use them. Global market delivery trucks cant use them either.

Edit: School busses also cant use them nor will students walk along them

Share this comment

Hii this mod not compitable with akar mod on 3K project orion and 3k author say:
"The author must changed the instanceID to work with Akar. That's the only way to solve the issues."
can you update this mod to work with akar road menu

Share this comment

@alienf1 

I noticed the same thing, but as you can see in the first post, the original author is no longer interested in simcity or modding for it.

Hopefully someone else can do this. I'd love to do it, but I wouldn't know how.

So if anyone knows, please let us know. 

Share this comment

This mod is awesome! However it seems my fire trucks cannot enter the roads. I have installed all the add-ons. Does it happen to any of you too?

Share this comment

I liked this mod, however it is inconsistent with the Akar UI Enhancement mod (when you use both mods the yours stops to connect with normal streets), which is necessary to other mods to work and is also very cool. Would be nice if you make them compatible...

Share this comment

This mod is awesome! However it seems my fire trucks cannot enter the roads. I have installed all the add-ons. Does it happen to any of you too?

I disagree as I have done all the instructions and I cannot zone and connect it to main roads

Share this comment

I disagree as I have done all the instructions and I cannot zone and connect it to main roads

Also I cannot tell as I can't download it

Share this comment