- Cities XL Platinum 
      - Cities XXL

Building Info:
      base building size: 24 x 24

Mod Requirement(s): Cities XXL Community Patch Mod Tag.cfg
    • By kingofsimcity
      Last Updated on 4/7/2018
      INTRODUCTION
      Welcome to the King's Workshop! This is a central hub for all of my lot projects and well as any discussions associated with them. Most of my content is currently geared towards lotting and texturing but I may try my hands at some newer stuff in the future.
      I don't really have a set timeline of thing to work on so most projects are acted on impulsively. Starting 2018, I'm gonna try to focus my releases and plan ahead a little. Hopefully this will aid me in actually completing some of this stuff but as usual, there no guarantee whether I'll disappear for another 2-3 months at a time. 
      LOT PROJECTS
      SETS
      Maxis Mansion Overhaul
      This set transforms Maxis' R$$$ mansions into the affluent that they deserve to be.
      Base Set -> Extension Set - adds brand new lots and sizes as well as specialty and themed re-lots for some buildings. -> Gated Communities Set - Est. May 2018 - adds small gated communities. Allows you to grow a neighborhood with a single lot. SuperParking (SP) Modular Parking
      The ultimate modular parking set. Designed to be incredibly flexible and comprehensive.
      Base Set -> Diagonal Set -> Extension Set -> Add-On Pack 1 -> DAMN Menus King's Community & Regional Park Pack
      A park set aimed at creating realistic and large prefab parks to enhance local and regional communities.
      Volume 1 Volume 2 Volume 3 (Planned) The Abandoned Project
      A series of growable and ploppable fillers to give your neighborhoods that dilapidated look. Inspired by many prominent Rust Belt cities in the US.
      Rotting Residences - (WIP) Crumbling Commerce Impaired Industry Diego Del Llano Growables & Lots
      Diego released an incredible amount of high quality BATs but none of them were made growable by default. This set aims to fix that.
      2017 Growables - Pack 1 2017 Growables - Pack 2 - Est. May 2018 SERIES

The sets that started it all. This collection of re-lots focuses on taking Ill Tonkso's old offices buildings and turning them into very large and sprawling complexes.
      RELEASES
      Ill Tonkso Plaza CIS Center Tonkso Corporate Park, Trowbridge Offices Trafalgar Complexes Lakeside Place 280 Executive Square East Point Offices CAMden Heights Offices Holbourne Offices Folegate Leasings Zurich House 110 Cannon Street TBD
      Glennishire House/Bishopgate Pewsley House Sutton Financial Lettings DR Pawley and Associates

This category expands the Office Park concept to offices released by many other authors.
      RELEASES
      Mattb325's Zurich Insurance TBD
      Simgoober's Office Buildings Maxis Office Park - Someday Madhatter106's Office Buildings

RetailMania is a revitalization series geared towards stores and shopping centers.
      RELEASES
      gascooker's Tesco Supermarket Simgoober's Super Shopping Center Simgoober's Costco TBD
      Simgoober's Super Shopping Center 2 - Somewhere over the rainbow Simgoober's Modular Plop-A-Centers - Someday

Much like RetailMania, IndustryMania is a revitalization series geared towards industrial buildings, primarily large manufacturing and hi-tech warehousing.
      RELEASES
      Trucking Essentials - Primary Dependency Package Bobbo662's Dell Plant Simgoober's Costco Distribution Center TBD
      Simgoober's Modern Warehouses - When its done™ Simgoober's Tractor Supply & WallyK Warehouses - I'm feelin' lazy.... Simgoober's Fukitol Pharms
      The Forsaken Ones covers content that didn't quite make the cut for a full release, or were close to completion at a point in time but forgotten. Parenthesis indicates the year that the lots were originally created.
      RELEASES
      City Parks and Plazas (2015) Two Eastland Grand Station (2015)
      Diego's Puerto Vallarta Growables offers custom, large-scale growable versions of Diego Del Llano's excellent Puerto Vallarta BATs.
      RELEASES
      Icon Vallarta TBD
      Tres Mares - Someday Peninsula Puerto Vallarta - Sometime in the Future CHALLENGE UPLOADS

These lots were released as part of the Simtropolis Challenges that took place over the course of 2016.
      Mattb325's Zurich Insurance - A re-lot of Mattb325's Zurich Insurance.
      Lotting Challenge (S3-03-C) Maxis Mansion Facelift - A re-lot of the original Maxis mansions. A precursor to the full Maxis Mansion Overhaul project.
      Facelift Challenge (S3-10-C) AoT Tennis Park - Green Green Tennis Greens - A medium tennis park utilizing rsc204's new tennis models.
      Parks and Plazas Challenge (S3-11-C) FA2 Open Grass Fillers - A set of FA2 grass fillers. - Potential Conflicts*
      Modular Complexes (S3-15-C) Simgoober's Large Shopping Center - A California-inspired and more realistic rendition of Simgoober's old suburban strip mall.
      (Classic Model, New Lot, S3-18-C) *the IDs used in the textures for this set are also used by ReM - Simgoober's Costco. Until a fix is provided, it is recommended that both lots are not to be used in tandem.
      LEGACY CONTENT
      MEH - Maxis EnHanced
      The original concept for office parks and Maxis reworks.
      RELEASES
      Office Parks - Medium Wealth Pack Office Parks - Starter Pack Rockerfeller Center Growables Really Old Stuff (Pre-2006)
      My first forays into custom content creator in the early days of ST.
      Devlin Square - park tribute to NDEX member Devlin FosterK Plaza - park tribute to NDEX member FosterK Daggestra Plaza Pack - set of parks utilizing cerulean's Daggerstra fountain Lossista Plaza - park utilizing cerulean's Lossista fountain Extra Co. High Wealth Lots - Larger growable CO$$$ lots for easier growth Medium Wealth and Commerical Combo Pack - Larger growable CO$$ and R$$ lots for easier growth More I-HT Lots - Extra HT growables for more frequent growth Extra Residential Lots - Larger growable R lots for easier growth More Tree Lots - Some lots with lots of trees. Originally inspired by lotting work found in the ancient 2003-era CJ Olympia by SAC. Tall Pine Tree - A very tall pine tree. Originally inspired by lotting work found in the ancient 2003-era CJ Olympia by SAC. TEXTURE PROJECTS
      All of my fully realized texture projects are released on the STEX as a complete set or on Google Drive as a repository. The repository versions will allow you to easily create derivatives or generate a texture-replaced set using GoFSH.
      STANDARD RELEASES
      SuperSHK Parking Textures
      The ultimate parking texture resource. Currently released in 1 MEGA volume and 1 add-on volume.
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures v 1.01 - Primary Dependency Package SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures - Will eventually be consolidated into MEGA Parking Textures Vol. 2 (someday in the future!!!) SuperPaths Pathways Textures
      A robust selection of pathway textures to create dynamic and flowing pathways in plazas and parks.
      REPOSITORIES
      KOSC RAW Texture Repositories
      A central hub for all of my released texture raws. Use these if you prefer to generate your own sets for compatibility with your mods.
      KOSC Pre-generated Texture Library
      Contains pre-generated versions with several different types of pavement options.
    • By Avanya
      So I figured I might as well make a topic here, as this is most likely not gonna be the last time I ask for you guys' oppinion.  If I remember, I'll post WIP and releases of my buildings here.
      My current project is a bus depot that fits the european theme and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out - but I've ended up with two sizes of it and I just can't decide which I like the best and could see myself using both. So I'd love some feedback - which you prefer or if it makes sense to upload both of them.
      The small one is about the same size as the default one and has the same stats. The large one has slightly higher stats, but as depots can spawn infinite busses there's no benefit to the bigger one. I purely made it this large as the ones I took inspiration from were this size or bigger.
      Picture time!  

• By DaEgi
      Hello,
      I have a new mod in the making that could use some beautiful icons.
      Basically it is supposed to be a bigger and better version of "City vitals watch".
      https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=410151616
      Instead of bars, I am going to use icons, but I need icons for stuff that the game does not provide.
      Anyone here who wields some visual artist skills and is interested to contribute to a mod?

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections