TGV Train 1

(37 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

The French "Train à Grande Vitesse" is probably the most famous high-speed train in the world, and one of my favourites.

I had to make a few alterations for technical reasons, such as the wagons being shorter than they should be and the wagons having two bogies instead of having only one between two cars. Also, the real TGV would be much longer, but limitations aside, I like how it turned out.

This mod contains three versions to choose between (you can only have one active at a time)

* Oppie_Train_TGV_Atlantique.package - TGV Atlantique; Silver with blue stripe in the middle
* Oppie_Train_TGV_Sud_Est.package - TGV Sud-Est (the original); Orange with black stripe in the middle
* Oppie_Train_TGV_Thalys.package - Thalys; Red and gray

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I threw the model train to the game. Great job Oppie. It's nice if the train windows shining light. Is it possible to do?

Share this comment

Oppie these are awesome! If you ever decide to make some skins from the US, I would be all over that. Amtrak Acela trains for instance. Anything is better than that default train, its quite ugly and undersized.

Share this comment

It still amazes me how Oppie, and the other modders could modify the game at such an early stage. Thanks for your work!

Share this comment

Excellent !

Keep up the amazing work !

Do you know when you'll be able to mod buildings ?

like i have a 650k pop low weath high density buildings and i imagine it with some mods , ahah.

Share this comment

Hi and thank you for your work....sadly i can t manage to make this one work in my game eventhought i managed to make your catenary mod work , if you ve got any idea other than redownload it , i ve even tried to put it in different folders ( yep i don t know why but it seems we don t have the same folders : i got origin and origingames folders and the data one isn t in the first one as you said , so ....?)

Share this comment

Doesn't seem to work anymore. It just shows the default train with the cars extremely far from each other. Installing the Train Fix Mod didn't help, either.

EDIT: I'm stupid. Somehow didn't install the train fix. Works now, thanks! :D

Share this comment