The Altar of the Triforce 0

(41 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

The legend says that when the hero conquers the six elements of creation, only then can the coveted power of the gods be claimed. It can not be claim by just anyone, nay, only the hero who wields the sword of the royal family can approach the resting place of evil's bane. Once at the altar the sword is destined to be placed in the stone to be forever frozen in rock. However, the sword has unlocked the final barrier to reach the most powerful force in all of Hyrule; the relect left over by the goddess after the day when all was created, the Triforce.

Place a an important piece of Hyrulian lore in your cities or regions.

This lot needs power and water, (though the water probably won't matter) There are night lights, and therefore, if you don't power it, it won't light. There is a very hefty plop cost associated with this lot, as well as a pretty substantial monthly cost. Hey, being the proud owner of the most powerful force in video games, doesn't come without a price. If you decide to bulldoze it you will pay quite a price as well.

This could be used to decorate up a large park, or to be placed out in the country. The possibilities are endless. Show me what you can do with this lot.

I hope you enjoy this building. It took a day and a half to render, but I think the final product speaks for itself.

Well, until my next building, enjoy.

The Great Chozo

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This ROCKS, Chozo! I'm a huge fan of Classic NES and Zelda. Any chance we might be seeing more classic game lots out of you?

Share this comment

Are you surprised that I, link have decided to download the altar? Well if i cant get it the hard way ill just get it the easy way. Oh yeah, great job. Only i have a suggestion... Maybe you could build more props from hyrule. how about the places from ocarina of time?

Share this comment

Very unique. Anytime someone can tastefully and tactfully integrate either Real Life or another fictional realm into the Sim City genre is alright in my book. Good stuff sir. Have 10 stars on me.

Share this comment

Love Zelda...love this lot. Also, most post comment first, then go back and rate. Otherwise, rating doesn't go through. Don't know why. Anybody?

Share this comment

It looks good, but I don't really see where it would make sense to put this. if you're going for realism, this lot is not for you. If not, by all means download it. It just seems like making the Temple of Time would've made more sense.

Share this comment

Ten on the look! But, a nine because, why so large a file?? The thing's a park and its over 5mb in size? That's a lot more then any skyscraper i downloaded.

Share this comment

I love it! any zelda fan who is also a simcity fan must have this in his collection. 5/5 and a high five as well. Good work!! 

Share this comment