4 Screenshots

About This File

Here are some classic textures from the Building Architect Plus in SimCity 3000. With over 90 base textures in DAT format included in this zip, all you need to do is unzip this file into you plugins.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

jlt122

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
inusan

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Diego Del Llano
      Pedriana Pharmaceuticals is a Comercial Ofices Building created by the Maxis Team. 
      Style: Chicago 1890
      File content:  
      -Functional Landmark with 5,500 CS$$$_Maxis Nite Version
      -Functional Landmark with 5,500 CS$$$_Dark Nite Version
      -Functional Landmark with 5,500 CS$$$_Original Maxis Version
      Notice:
      1.- The model presented here is an interpretation of the author. The measurements and size may vary from the original model made by Maxis.
      2.- The models are not exact replicas of the original models created by Maxis, so new features could be included, some earlier removed or altered.
      3.- If any model does not meet your requirement, you can download the original version of the maxis file offered in this file and edit it as you wish.
      4.- This is a work of exploration and experimentation that Diego Del Llano wanted to share with the community of Simtropolis. If some of this work does not satisfy you, you have the option of not downloading this file.
      5.-Diego Del Llano appreciates your understanding and wishes you to enjoy this project to the fullest.
      6.- Acknowledgments and all the credits to the original authors of this model.
    • By Diego Del Llano
      Lind Entertainment is a Comercial Ofices Building created by the Maxis Team. 
      Style: New York 1940
      File content:  
      -Functional Landmark with 4,500 CS$$$_Maxis Nite Version
      -Functional Landmark with 4,500 CS$$$_Dark Nite Version
      -Functional Landmark with 4,500 CS$$$_Original Maxis Version
      Notice:
      1.- The model presented here is an interpretation of the author. The measurements and size may vary from the original model made by Maxis.
      2.- The models are not exact replicas of the original models created by Maxis, so new features could be included, some earlier removed or altered.
      3.- If any model does not meet your requirement, you can download the original version of the maxis file offered in this file and edit it as you wish.
      4.- This is a work of exploration and experimentation that Diego Del Llano wanted to share with the community of Simtropolis. If some of this work does not satisfy you, you have the option of not downloading this file.
      5.-Diego Del Llano appreciates your understanding and wishes you to enjoy this project to the fullest.
      6.- Acknowledgments and all the credits to the original authors of this model.
    • By tariely
      (I'm putting his here, I am not sure where else.)
      In this, our glorious era of Moar Stuff, we are trying, my companion mayor and I, to clean up our (un)damned menus. There are a few annoying items in the park menu I can't trace back to a source and thus cannot eliminate.

They are named "retaining walls" in the L.E.

And they are quite thoroughly screwed up except two :

Those two do show up when plopped in game as one 1x1 tile.
      The others plop nothing -- more accurately, they plop an invisible 1x1, since I must bulldoze it -- and for a good reason, since they all look like this in the L.E. : 

I naively tried to give them a corresponding texture to see what it would do (those didn't show up), but it's not that they don't have a texture -- I think they have one, but it just ins't in anything I've got. Although I must have something since they show up both in-game and the menu, right ?
      So I put this here, in the hope that someone will recognize either the textures themselves or their ID, and tell me (from) what they might be so I can look for the source and to zap them out.

• By Dreamerrrrrr
      Hello!
      Can you create a short step by step guide of full installing of the game?
      During playiing even with original game with widescreen resolution, the game was crashed sometimes without save. And now, after installed some of addons, textures of some buildings didn't appear, for example, I don't see textures of the Fiesta de Turistica hotel and 2 others buildings at Commercial sectior, and when I have downloaded a separate building of Fiesta de Turistica recently, it still doesn't shows itself, and I have just rebuilt it by myself. And the game became more often crashing even when I am trying to make a save during the pause.
      Now I am thinking, maybe it would be much better to create a hot short guide of step by step game installing? Or it has already done? For example, a guide can contain something like this: 1) Install the original Rush Hour game; 2) Set the widesrceen resolution. 3) Download these packs of mods/addons firstly, and those pack  secondly. 4) And if you wanna more trains, buses, download this for thirdly.
      Oh! And maybe, the next step would be beautiful (if its possible), for example: 5) And finally, if you wanna to reformat a map/cities to 3D, in GTA San Andreas Universe, only for riding, without build progress, but if you wanna ride at all the cities at the whole map, just do some things..., and if you wanna to join your cities with GTA SA cities, do this... (I am looking for GTA SA dimension becuase its not resoursable for computers, and it has the unlimited map; maybe, GTA Vice city also would be beautiful but its map had borders, and vehicles comes back to the center of the map automatically. For example, its possible to reconvert GTA IV to GTA SA, so, maybe if it will be something  possible between SC4 and GTA dimensions?). 

Thank you!
    • By Aznan1717
      Can anyone help me with the link of Project Akar UI Enhancement base file for low resolution please? Need it badly.

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections