3 Screenshots

About This File

This pack contains seasonal plopables plant, and various decorative elements for your landscape. The seasonal props has the S logo. logomm11.png

Note: for fitting with other seasonal items, props need to be planted the 1st September ot the 1st Marsh. We do not recommand you to use seasonal trees on growable LOTs.

The Pack are included:

111214112342846489179705.jpg

DEPENDENCIES

You need to have in your plugins:

VIP CarPackMMP vol1

Seasonal Flora Patch for All Terrain Mods

INSTALLATION

Auto Installation: Double-click the installer file to start the installation. The program will guide you through the process. You can change the default installation path, but we strongly suggest to keep the standard folder in order to make future updates and additions easier.

MAC Users: File Juicer should enable you to use this installer package. If it's ZIP archive it is necessary to make the same manipulation that during installation manual (see above).

CREDIT AND FEEDBACK

Models by Manchou and Vnaoned. Modding by Badsim.

If you have questions or problems you can leave us a message SC4devotion thread

111114122110846489046819.jpg

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Mandrall

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
DustyAmy

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Oldrogue

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
skykrl80

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
kenny443

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Dolfy

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
imw

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Lumeria

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By tariely
      Tariel-CasperVg Recycling Center (6x7)

Recycling may not be pretty but it is necessary. Here’s a relot of CasperVg Oosterzele Recycling Centre
      You can check CasperVg content on the STEX.
       A list of deps is in the folder, as well as the lot original information (unchanged)

Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is a constant and pleasant reassurance.

General warnings :
      (1) This is for SC4 Rush Hour.
      (2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere here, but you never know !)
      (3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different ; perhaps you should use it,,,)
       (4) I play Nights. Hence the included RVT zNightLighting. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or get rid of them entirely.
      (5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s a link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods.
    • By owen4757
      I took a screen shot of a Haljackey video with the trees in it. Anyone know it?

• By nbvc
      The file contains four garbage disposal facilities.
      Large Recycling Center (Capacity 50000, Monthly coast 400) Small Garbage Disposal Yard (Capacity 5000, Monthly coast 50) Garbage Disposal Facility. (Capacity 50000, Monthly coast 400, Rail access) Garbage Disposal Facility. (Capacity 45000, Monthly coast 350, Single track rail access) You can use the props in this file for your own custom lots.

Dependencies:
      PEG Refuse Relocation Kit
      Single Track Rail (only for the garbage disposal with single track rail access)
      Maxis Buildings as Props
    • By Wiimeiser
      For some reason MMPs are clicking twice, causing them to jump up by two stages with each click instead of one. This makes it physically borderline impossible to use any odd numbered variations except the first (by dragging) and last (if there are an odd number of entries)(NB once you move the cursor off a MMP you can no longer click to change it). Is this a known bug? Can it be fixed? Or will I have to give each prop entry its own button in the menu to be able to use all of them?

EDIT: Changing an already modified one works. Single clicking also works, but the input has to be held for only one frame. What might be going on is the instruction that tells the MMP to stop updating runs in real time while the instruction that updates the MMP runs based on framerate, so it's possible having more than the original FPS breaks MMP inputs (for reference I get 100+ FPS in Gmod), meaning it's a game code error that can't be fixed. If only there was a way to display the game's framerate we could know for sure...
    • By AndisArt
      ----------------------------------------------
      AndisArt presents:
      Modern HD Car Props (incl. MMP)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      This prop pack adds modern cars to your game as props (not as functioning automata/driving cars).
      There are 10 different vehicles with different colorings, totalling 30 variants. All models were rendered in HD, also know as Zoom 6.
      Vehicle models:
      ⦁    Audi Concept Car
      ⦁    Audi Roadster
      ⦁    Audi TT
      ⦁    VW Beetle
      ⦁    Futuristic Bike
      ⦁    Citroen C4
      ⦁    Mazda MX5
      ⦁    Nissan 350Z
      ⦁    Smart
      ⦁    VW Touareg
      The props can be used individually or as a prop family. Item names start with "AndisArt_PROP_carpack", followed by the model name and color. Prop family ID is 0A341980.
      There is a test lot that can be found in the landmark menu for an overview of all models.
      Can also be used in Mayor mode under tree menu as MMP (Mayor-Mode-Ploppable). If you do not wish to have this function you can delete the file AndisArt_PROP_carpack_MMP.dat  in the download folder. Special thanks to @Girafe for the MMP modding
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Installation:
      Extract the whole folder and copy it to your SimCity 4 Plugins folder (usually MyDocuments/SimCity 4/Plugins).
      You can now use the models in the Lot Editor or with any download that has this file as a dependency.
      The test lot is an individual file and can be deleted if not required.
      (File:  AndisArt_PROP_carpack_testlot_67ba0db8.SC4Lot)  
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Model credit: Cadnav.com
      MMP modding: Girafe

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections