2 Screenshots

About This File

Funky's One Mountain 3 River map.

This one replaces The Lake Lands.  Resources everywhere.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello Funky monk! Nice maps dl as we speak! Can you do a request for me? Its an adjustment to "the great lake" map. See overhere: http://forum.citiesxl.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1163&start=40

Share this comment

Hey man that map looks awesome...infact so awesome im gonna give it a try. I used to do maps like that in SC4. Where did you get that map from? Hope to have a map pack out in a week or so. If this map works I'll pit it in the pack. But I'll do that one tomorrow and send it to you. Do you know if we can send files to each other diectly on here or is STEX only.

Share this comment

@ Funky Monk: Thank you very very much for your effort to create my perfect map. i really apreciate it!!! But its not really how i imagined it. The map in my example is the already in-game map "great lake". i made only a few adjustments with Paint. You can see where i brushed the coastal areas!! the map needs to be almost exactly like my example. Can you try again??

Share this comment

in other words: is it possible for you, to only slightly adjust the map "Great lake" and then replace some other map with it?? And tnx again for your effort!!!!

Share this comment

Hi man, awesome map. However I noticed that there is no fertile land. Can you do something about it?? Awaiting your reply.

PS. Keep up the good work. ;)

[email="jbertrand.baijoo@gmail.com"]Email me[/email]

Share this comment