Large Nuclear Power Plant 1

(82 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is a larger and slightly more efficient nuclear fission plant. It produces about six times the power for four and a half times the monthly cost, and five times the plop cost. And the lot is 7x7, compared to the nuclear 4x5 and the hydrogen 5x5, and solar 6x6.

Additionally, it reacts more violently when mistreated.http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh240/RadicalOne/AnnunakiSmileys/Vector_Smiley.png?t=1260054264

This lot has several prop dependencies!

"Nuclear Container Props" (My upload)

"Acura RSX Family Props"

"PEG Security Fences"

"PEG Garbage Trucks" (The green one with the recycling logo)

"PEG SimNation Police Cars" (The predominantly blue one, see screenshot)

"NDEX Texture Set Volume 1" (I recommend all three for good measure and for future BATs)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The overall design and the cooling towers look very futuristic. The night lighting is very unique. This would be perfect in Sim Mars or a futuristic style city (if I get around to making one). I don't think that nuclear flask looks very safe near the car park though!

Share this comment

Thank you for the added dependency. I have had the set so long I forgot I had it. ;) As for nightlighting (@MBaumgras): Do you have the patch? Are other BATs remaining dark?

Share this comment

Yeah! .. This is required. Nuclear power, it was the best I've seen parts together and Sim City. But in all games-like Sim City. I can not believe this!? It's an amazing and wonderful and beautiful and, more importantly, the landscape at night when the lamps are lit. Thank you for this effort. I wish you more wonderful and amazing work. Thank you very much.

Share this comment

I love the futuretek look to it. The nightlingting is awesome, I only wish it was one solid color, vs. all 3 at once. It's like a rainbow2energy facility. Make it plop a random color each time or something, you know? It's cool, i appreciate it.

Share this comment

<strong>Where are these dependencies!</strong><br>
<br>
"PEG Security Fences"&nbsp; ---&nbsp; <a href="../19338-peg-security-fencing-kit/" title="View file named PEG Security Fencing Kit">PEG Security Fencing Kit ?</a><br><a href="../19338-peg-security-fencing-kit/" title="View file named PEG Security Fencing Kit"><span class="version"></span></a>
"PEG Garbage Trucks" ---<a href="../11129-peg-refuse-relocation-kit/" title="View file named PEG Refuse Relocation Kit">-&nbsp; PEG Refuse Relocation Kit?</a><br>"PEG SimNation Police Cars" --- Cant find it<br>
"NDEX Texture Set Volume 1" ---- Cant Find it<br>

Share this comment

It's a great art asset you've created if I were to only judge it by quality. However, I do not like this kind of style. It's way too futuristic and doesn't look like a nuclear power plant at all. And this makes it really stand out in your city - it doesn't seem to belong.

So yea, it's a great-quality art assets - but it feels misplaced.

Share this comment