1. estranhopolis

estranhopolis

2. torontosubway

torontosubway

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Doni98
      Hello everyone! I'm back with another cemetery!
      In this time, a cemetery where our sims can bury her beloved pets, a honest place.
      INSTALLATION:
      Simply put the file in Documents/SimCity4/Plugins
      Dependencies:
      Peg Memorial Park Kit (probably)
    • By Doni98
      I'm back, my friends!
      I recently made a place for bury the lovely pets from our sims. ENJOY! 
      DEPENDENCIES:
      - Peg Memorial Park Kit (maybe)
      INSTALLATION:
      Simply put the .bat file in Documents/SimCity4/Plugins
      Pet Cemetery_87e975e1.SC4Lot
    • By BehaUlas
      Hi, I'm trying to call some things whenever a road gets built, I tried doing this but whenever I build a road the startNodeID.m_position.y is something like 260
      Array16<NetSegment> lastRememberedNodes; void Update(){ for (int i = 0; i < Singleton<NetManager>.instance.m_segments.m_buffer.Length; i++) { NetSegment item = Singleton<NetManager>.instance.m_segments.m_buffer[i]; if (item.m_flags != lastRememberedNodes.m_buffer[i].m_flags) { NetNode startNodeID = NetManager.instance.m_nodes.m_buffer[item.m_startNode]; NetNode endNodeID = NetManager.instance.m_nodes.m_buffer[item.m_endNode]; lastRememberedNodes.m_buffer[i].m_flags = item.m_flags; Send("ROADBUILT|" + startNodeID.m_position.x + "|" + startNodeID.m_position.y + "|" + startNodeID.m_position.z + "|" + startNodeID.m_infoIndex + "|" + startNodeID.m_buildIndex + "|" + endNodeID.m_position.x + "|" + endNodeID.m_position.y + "|" + endNodeID.m_position.z + "|" + endNodeID.m_infoIndex +"|" + endNodeID.m_buildIndex + "|" + Singleton<NetManager>.instance.m_segments.m_buffer[i].m_infoIndex + "|" + Singleton<NetManager>.instance.m_segments.m_buffer[i].m_buildIndex + "|" + Singleton<NetManager>.instance.m_segments.m_buffer[i].m_modifiedIndex); DebugOutputPanel.AddMessage(PluginManager.MessageType.Message, "IM A GIRAFFE " + startNodeID.m_position.y); break; } } } And when I initialize it here:
      DebugOutputPanel.AddMessage(PluginManager.MessageType.Message, "building a road"); ColossalFramework.Math.Randomizer ra = new ColossalFramework.Math.Randomizer(); uint startNodeBuildIndex = uint.Parse(aData[4]); NetInfo startNodeInfo = PrefabCollection<NetInfo>.GetLoaded(startNodeBuildIndex); ushort startNodeID; NetManager.instance.CreateNode(out startNodeID, ref ra, startNodeInfo, new Vector3(float.Parse(aData[1]), float.Parse(aData[2]), float.Parse(aData[3])), uint.Parse(aData[5])); DebugOutputPanel.AddMessage(PluginManager.MessageType.Message, "building a road 1"); uint endNodeBuildIndex = uint.Parse(aData[9]); NetInfo endtNodeInfo = PrefabCollection<NetInfo>.GetLoaded(endNodeBuildIndex); ushort endNodeID; NetManager.instance.CreateNode(out endNodeID, ref ra, endtNodeInfo, new Vector3(float.Parse(aData[5]), float.Parse(aData[6]), float.Parse(aData[7])), uint.Parse(aData[10])); DebugOutputPanel.AddMessage(PluginManager.MessageType.Message, "building a road 2"); ushort segmentID; NetInfo segmentInfo = PrefabCollection<NetInfo>.GetLoaded(uint.Parse(aData[11])); NetManager.instance.CreateSegment(out segmentID, ref ra, segmentInfo, startNodeID, endNodeID, new Vector3(float.Parse(aData[1]), float.Parse(aData[2]), float.Parse(aData[3])), new Vector3(float.Parse(aData[5]), float.Parse(aData[6]), float.Parse(aData[7])), uint.Parse(aData[12]), uint.Parse(aData[13]), false); lastRememberedNodes = NetManager.instance.m_segments; It just creates a floation road in the middle of nowhere.
      Help please :?
    • By luvs2draw
      Hello everyone,
      I was wondering if anyone would know where to go to get these 2 files? The first one is "SimPeg ploppable water" file. The 2nd one is "Becca, Fire-Fire & Rescue" file. I know about Peg's site is no more and I can't find them on the LEX or STEX. Was going to look on City-Builders site but that site is shut down with a message to look on STEX.
      Hope someone can send me in the right direction to get these files.
      Thank You.
    • By Rogcat
      Hi, i have a problem, every time I built a mod building, this appears to me, what is it? How do I fix it?
      Thanks!

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections