2 Screenshots

About This File

This is a RESOURCE file for the PEG-CDK3 Seaport collection of lots. It is a required dependency, specifically, for the upcoming break-bulk freight dock lots and the new freight rail stations.

The pack contains a ton of static, timed and random rolling stock & locomotive props. These are intended for use as props on various lots. These are NOT game automata... however, many will be released separately as such.

* As the game automata trains are considerably under scaled, these props are larger... and scaled to look more appropriate on lots with properly scaled structures, vehicles, peeps and other props.

** Players and developers may use these props on their own lots... subject to the terms of the EULA  that is documented in the  included readme file. 

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

peg, you're the best. can't wait. btw, where the heck do i go to make requests? i really wanna see an open market type addition to CDK3. something like the South Street Seaport in Manhattan. some place where you can go to shop and buy fresh fish... Pier 17?

Share this comment

Is that a steam train I see? SC4 has one steam engine- and it's only an old american style 4-4-0! With these babies up and running, we may have a more realistic freight system! PLEASE don't ignore the rail-faithful! Other than that, I am speechless. :) Great work.

Share this comment

Can someone please tell me, why do I always get a bunch of boxes instead of railway cars? I am a newbie in this, don't have much experience in installing patches, mods etc. I tried to install this PEG and the other one with same theme ( railway cars ) and all I got in my city was a bunch of boxes with www.simcity.com label on them. Also, when some buildings started to grow, there were in those boxes. Can someone please explain this to me? Thanks a lot!

Share this comment

great work...as always. you make a cool game...EVEN BETTER. i love it. it would be nice if the titanic could be a ocean liner in this game but with jobs and acts like any boat in the game.

Share this comment

great work...as always. you make a cool game...EVEN BETTER. i love it. it would be nice if the titanic could be a ocean liner in this game but with jobs and acts like any boat in the game.

Share this comment