RLM Fenced Grass Lots 1

(12 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This set will allow you to create a large, fenced open grass field / park. They could be used to fence in a park, or other grass area..

UPDATE: Forgot the menu Icon for the MML lots, now added it. Simply redownload and install, no need to remove old files.
UPDATE: Added optional TE version, and updated the street textures. There is now a second dependency.

This is the first set of lots that have my fences on them. (Feel free to use them as you wish).

They do require the RLM Fence Props Revised Pack, BSC_Install_texturesVol01.zip and they come with a self installer for windows users.

Mac users can use File Juicer.

Email me at rlmsoft@charter.net if you have any problems.

NOTE: The read me file is online at http://RLMproductions.angelfire.com/RLMFencedLots.htm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

A total of 42 lots, 21 with Chain Link Fences, and 21 with the Aluminum Fences. I forgot to turn the power on, on the lots, so the night lights don't work. But you can fix that with the ilive's reader easy enough.

Share this comment

caspervg, I am updating the file with a better street texture, and a TE option. I can do a version later with the road texture as well, also working on a set with transparent textures

Share this comment

thank you for this Becca!!! @ petertrom whats the point of your comment? the point of the lots are for the MSS that Rebalynn has made or for making any thing that needs to be fenced in.....

Share this comment

Peter: mostly these were requested, so I made them available. Feel free to do with then as you please. You can chage the texture, add trees, bushes, rocks, or paths to them. Or, you can not use them at all. The best thing about this game, is the abuility to use your imagination, and come up with ways to use things, no one ever expected. I hear by give my permission to re-lot, and re-publish these in anyway you like.

Share this comment

I don't think you get what petertrom is tring to say; I think he means that he doesn't get what this download does, probaly because you havn't really put in a description of what this lot is! From what I can make of it from the images, it looks like a great download that allows you to create open grass parks that have fences on them. I won't download this cause I don't need it, but it's a great idea!

Share this comment

On 27/02/2016 at 6:42 PM, KiethMarkus2014 said:

Can someone tell me where to find the dependency, the link is broken *:(

Not sure but this might work.

Ill let you know if it does.

Share this comment