BSP Allmendinger Organ Co 1

(61 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Introduction ----------

The Allmendinger Organ Company was founded in 1872 by David F. Allmendinger. Standing at the corner of Washington and First Streets in Ann Arbor, Michigan, the present structure was built in four phases between 1895 and 1911. At its height, the factory produced 5,000 organs and 600 pianos a year. The building still stands and is now known as the Benz Building. This is a faithful re-creation of the actual building.

For SimCity 4, the building has been adapted in various versions to give you the widest possible choice, depending on your individual taste. It is up to you to decide which version(s) you want to use. It doesn't matter if you select only one or if you decide to use all of them simultaneously; there are no conflicts or other limitations that would prevent you from doing so.

I have offered this building in two versions: a light brick model and a dark brick model. Both are clearly marked in the .zip file along with images from the game to help you choose which you want installed. You can use both, of course, but keep in mind that you will have four ploppable versions in your landmarks menu and six growable versions! Each brick model has the following available:

+ Ploppable Landmark
+ Ploppable functional CS§§§
+ Growable CS§§§
+ Growable R§§ *
+ Growable I-m (manufacturing)

* Will grow as the "Benz Building."

At a Glance -----------

All lots are 3x2, here are some other details:

Version Occup. Plop Cost Misc.
Landmark - §2,700 Mo. Cost §25
Ploppable CS§§§ 64 §2,700 -
Growable CS§§§ 64 - -
Growable R§§ 96 - -
Growable I-m 112 - -
** These will grow in the Chicago tilieset only!

Complete details can be found in the readme.

Dependencies -------

Absolutely none!

Installation ------------

First of all, it is recommended to unzip the entire contents of this ZIP into some archive folder where you keep all building versions, readme, and screenshots, and maybe even back it up on

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Excellent work! Love the dark version and those windows look really good. Makes me think I need to spend more time on mine. 10/10

Share this comment

There are so many of these types of buildings in real life, but so few for the game. And finally the sims have somewhere to get some organs. :)

Share this comment

Just another proof that Great Batlots can be done without any dependencies. Excellent detailed work. Also great to have a choice of lots. Thanks.

Share this comment

Looks great. I love these kind of brown brick buildings. May i also ask for the name of the building next to yours in the picture (the one with the ants or bugs) ? thank you

Share this comment

@ ruhlcore: That's my Borders Books and Music. Search the STEX for my username, or for BSP and it will come up! =)

Share this comment