PEG Pond Kit Deluxe Edition

(97 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

After literally months in development and countless trips back to the drawing board, Pegasus Productions is proud to finally release this Deluxe Edition of the Pond Kit. Although similar in appearance, every lot and model have been rebuilt from the pond bottom up to eliminate the bad and make room for the good.

Improvements in the Deluxe Edition include:

1. NO SEAMS!!  That's right... those pesky hairline seams that appeared between many sections are now gone for good.

2. Improved Slope Tolerance. It is now possible to build a straight river up a modest slope. Larger areas such as ponds and lakes should still be built on level areas... but you can easily run straight sections of a river up a smooth incline.

3. WATERFALLS!!! Yes... we finally engineered an improved system for making waterfalls that are easy to plop and nice to look at. Blending old & new... texture and BAT, we now have a waterfall that will flex and stretch to fit any single-tile height slope you create. With left, center and right side waterfall lots, you can create a waterfalls  virtually any width. These lots also include the top, center and bottom of the falls all in a single lot. No more separate top and bottom lots to contend with.

4. Open Modular Architecture. The Pond Kit has been restructured from the ground up to allow easier add-ons. This includes completely new  pond styles that you will be able to change as easily as a rock or water mod style by simply exchanging a single file. This will also allow transparent versions of each style so those of you who use alternate terrain or snow mods will be able to use the ponds as well.

5. Reduced Costs... Reduced Effects. The plop and maintenance costs have been reduced significantly. Accordingly, the Park & Landmark effects have been reduced as well. Although the cost and effects for each lot was fairly modest, collectively, it all could easily add up to a significant monthly expense and and an easily capped out desirability. The new reductions should make even extensive water systems affordable and viable in rural and agricultural areas.

6. Auto Update!! Probably the best news of all for those with extensive Pond systems, this new kit will automatically update all your existing Pond lots in the game... except for the water tiles with Lilly Pads. Just remove the old files, install the new ones... and you're all set... except for replopping any Lilly Pad water tiles, of course. 

Collectively, all these new features add up to a much improved and much easier to use Pond/River development system. With these new standards now in  place, the flood gates are finally open for new add-ons, new styles and lots of new development in your cities.

**This file currently contains an .exe installer suitable for windows users.  These files are in the process of being updated with zip files and this message will be removed once the update is complete.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The entire upload must have corrupted... even the pictures. I just re-uploaded it, downloaded and checked the file and its fine now.

Share this comment

Just a FYI... the PEG Stream Kit has received the same upgrade treatrment and is now being beta testing. Also, transition lots into the ocean are under development.

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By kingofsimcity
      Last Updated on 2/13/2018
      INTRODUCTION
      Welcome to the King's Workshop! This is a central hub for all of my lot projects and well as any discussions associated with them. Most of my content is currently geared towards lotting and texturing but I may try my hands at some newer stuff in the future.
      I don't really have a set timeline of thing to work on so most projects are acted on impulsively. Starting 2018, I'm gonna try to focus my releases and plan ahead a little. Hopefully this will aid me in actually completing some of this stuff but as usual, there no guarantee whether I'll disappear for another 2-3 months at a time. 
      LOT PROJECTS
      SETS
      Maxis Mansion Overhaul
      This set transforms Maxis' R$$$ mansions into the affluent that they deserve to be.
      Base Set -> Extension Set - adds brand new lots and sizes as well as specialty and themed re-lots for some buildings. -> Gated Communities Set - Est. May 2018 - adds small gated communities. Allows you to grow a neighborhood with a single lot. SuperParking (SP) Modular Parking
      The ultimate modular parking set. Designed to be incredibly flexible and comprehensive.
      Base Set -> Diagonal Set -> Extension Set -> Add-On Pack 1 -> DAMN Menus King's Community & Regional Park Pack
      A park set aimed at creating realistic and large prefab parks to enhance local and regional communities.
      Volume 1 Volume 2 Diego Del Llano Growables & Lots
      Diego released an incredible amount of high quality BATs but none of them were made growable by default. This set aims to fix that.
      2017 Growables - Pack 1 2017 Growables - Pack 2 - Est. Mar 2018 Puerto Vallarta Residential Pack - Est. April 2018 SERIES

The sets that started it all. This collection of re-lots focuses on taking Ill Tonkso's old offices buildings and turning them into very large and sprawling complexes.
      RELEASES
      Ill Tonkso Plaza CIS Center Tonkso Corporate Park, Trowbridge Offices Trafalgar Complexes Lakeside Place 280 Executive Square East Point Offices CAMden Heights Offices Holbourne Offices Folegate Leasings Zurich House 110 Cannon Street TBD
      Glennishire House/Bishopgate Pewsley House Sutton Financial Lettings DR Pawley and Associates - Est. April 2018

This category expands the Office Park concept to offices released by many other authors.
      RELEASES
      Mattb325's Zurich Insurance TBD
      Simgoober's Office Buildings Maxis Office Park - Est. Mar 2018 Madhatter106's Office Buildings

RetailMania is a revitalization series geared towards stores and shopping centers.
      RELEASES
      gascooker's Tesco Supermarket Simgoober's Super Shopping Center Simgoober's Costco TBD
      Simgoober's Super Shopping Center 2 - Est. Jun 2018 Simgoober's Modular Plop-A-Centers - Est. April 2018

Much like RetailMania, IndustryMania is a revitalization series geared towards industrial buildings, primarily large manufacturing and hi-tech warehousing.
      RELEASES
      Trucking Essentials - Primary Dependency Package Bobbo662's Dell Plant Simgoober's Costco Distribution Center TBD
      Simgoober's Modern Warehouses - Est. Mar 2018 Simgoober's Tractor Supply & WallyK Warehouses - Est. Feb 2018 Simgoober's Fukitol Pharms
      The Forsaken Ones covers content that didn't quite make the cut for a full release, or were close to completion at a point in time but forgotten. Parenthesis indicates the year that the lots were originally created.
      RELEASES
      City Parks and Plazas (2015) Two Eastland Grand Station (2015) INDIVIDUAL RELEASES
      Challenge Uploads (2016)
      These lots were released as part of the Simtropolis Challenges that took place over the course of 2016.
      Mattb325's Zurich Insurance - A re-lot of Mattb325's Zurich Insurance.
      Lotting Challenge (S3-03-C) Maxis Mansion Facelift - A re-lot of the original Maxis mansions. A precursor to the full Maxis Mansion Overhaul project.
      Facelift Challenge (S3-10-C) AoT Tennis Park - Green Green Tennis Greens - A medium tennis park utilizing rsc204's new tennis models.
      Parks and Plazas Challenge (S3-11-C) FA2 Open Grass Fillers - A set of FA2 grass fillers. - Potential Conflicts*
      Modular Complexes (S3-15-C) Simgoober's Large Shopping Center - A California-inspired and more realistic rendition of Simgoober's old suburban strip mall.
      (Classic Model, New Lot, S3-18-C) *the IDs used in the textures for this set are also used by ReM - Simgoober's Costco. Until a fix is provided, it is recommended that both lots are not to be used in tandem.
      LEGACY CONTENT
      MEH - Maxis EnHanced
      The original concept for office parks and Maxis reworks.
      RELEASES
      Office Parks - Medium Wealth Pack Office Parks - Starter Pack Rockerfeller Center Growables Really Old Stuff (Pre-2006)
      My first forays into custom content creator in the early days of ST.
      Devlin Square - park tribute to NDEX member Devlin FosterK Plaza - park tribute to NDEX member FosterK Daggestra Plaza Pack - set of parks utilizing cerulean's Daggerstra fountain Lossista Plaza - park utilizing cerulean's Lossista fountain Extra Co. High Wealth Lots - Larger growable CO$$$ lots for easier growth Medium Wealth and Commerical Combo Pack - Larger growable CO$$ and R$$ lots for easier growth More I-HT Lots - Extra HT growables for more frequent growth Extra Residential Lots - Larger growable R lots for easier growth More Tree Lots - Some lots with lots of trees. Originally inspired by lotting work found in the ancient 2003-era CJ Olympia by SAC. Tall Pine Tree - A very tall pine tree. Originally inspired by lotting work found in the ancient 2003-era CJ Olympia by SAC. TEXTURE PROJECTS
      All of my fully realized texture projects are released on the STEX as a complete set or on Google Drive as a repository. The repository versions will allow you to easily create derivatives or generate a texture-replaced set using GoFSH.
      STANDARD RELEASES
      SuperSHK Parking Textures
      The ultimate parking texture resource. Currently released in 1 MEGA volume and 1 add-on volume.
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures v 1.01 - Primary Dependency Package SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures - Will eventually be consolidated into MEGA Parking Textures Vol. 2 SuperPaths Pathways Textures
      A robust selection of pathway textures to create dynamic and flowing pathways in plazas and parks.
      REPOSITORIES
      KOSC RAW Texture Repositories
      A central hub for all of my released texture raws. Use these if you prefer to generate your own sets for compatibility with your mods.
      KOSC Pre-generated Texture Library
      Contains pre-generated versions with several different types of pavement options.
    • By paeng
      This Paeng's SandStone Parks (beta) was made by Paeng and originally was uploaded as a forum attachment onto the PLEX and hasn't been available according to my best knowladge. Disclaimer on BETA: As I see, he was about to make and release with its official release a few "raised/slope wall" parks too (you can find an expanded image into the Documentation Folder of this upload OR you can check the 2nd picture above, which shows you how they would've been look like, and an explanation about his dissatisfaction with the lots). I think (my pesonal opinion), he actually cancelled the release of these lots, because you can find all the 1x1 lots to be made as functiaonal PED MALLs under the release Paeng's PedMall Parks. Please note with the permission of the Simptropolis Staff Members (Cori and Cyclone Boom) and Catty-CB this file has been uploaded on behalf of Paeng. It was not available anymore due to the unfortunate demise of SimPeg. All the works in this download were created by Paeng. Installation: Unzip the whole bundle, or COPY the "Paeng" folder from the *.zip into your plugin folder. You don't need to keep the "Documentation" folder. To uninstall, bulldoze any instance of this lot in your city, then remove the file(s) from your Plugins. LIST OF ITEMS: * 13 various 1x1 fillers, small parks and walkways (see the attached picture) * 1 2x2 medium plaza park * 1 3x3 large plaza park -----------------------------
      Dependencies
      -----------------------------
      * PorkieProps-Vol1.dat
      * PorkieProps-Vol2.dat
      * BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01
      * BSC Textures Vol 01
      * PEG MTP SUPER PACK

Optional:
      * PEG Red Brick Facelift Mod
      * SFBT-Essentials  (orientation-arrows while plopping)
      needed file: SFBT_ArkenbergeJoe_Props.dat (188 Kb)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This upload/the zip file DOES NOT contain the "raised/slope wall" parks (what you can see on the 2nd picture), since they've never been attached to this zip by Paeng.
      Have fun and enjoy!
      - Tyberius06
    • By AmiPolizeiFunk
      A station where trains can cross above and below one another. Would be awesome if it was modular so you could do something like add (number) of TRAIN tracks and (number) of MOM tracks on the ground and then add (number) of TRAIN tracks and (number) of MOM tracks crossing elevated above-ground. Ped connections should exist inside the station from street module to all other modules. An elevated "buffer" track with no stop would be a nice component as well.
      Anybody interested in something like this? You could even go full ham and add a 3rd layer of underground stations but for me personally that would be above and beyond. It's the ground stations + crossing elevated stations that I really need for many situations.
      I've never made a station, so I hope this project could be spearheaded by someone with station-making experience. I'd be willing to collaborate/help with modelling if someone would take the reigns! What do you guys think?

Ostkreuz Berlin

Sudkreuz Berlin

Gleisdreieck Berlin

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC presents: SuperPaths Pathway Textures
      Introduction

Take your park pathways to the next level! SuperPaths is a brand new set of texture aimed at tackling the ever so saturated territory of pathways with... err... many twists and turns!
      Overview
      This set contains a total of 373 overlay textures geared towards dynamic and flowing park paths..
      In additional to covering standard fare orthogonal pathways, this set deeply explores inter-connectivity with other less utilized pathing options. Diagonals and FA2 pathways are given a chance to shine with an insane amount of options. Couple that with wide radius curves and s-curves and the layout options provided are practically limitless!
      The release contains 6 different base texture options for you to choose between.
      Install Instructions
      NOTE: As this is a dependency package, there are no lots included.
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. These should show up under the overlay texture section in the lot editor and PIM-X. 

Lotters, copy the contents of PIMXGroups.txt into your groups.ini file located in the PIM-X install directory. This will allow easier access to these textures in the lot editor.
      Dependencies
      None.
      Acknowledgements
      Thanks to rivit and rsc204 for their work on GoFSH, as well as cp for some of the base textures that I used as a template here. This set would not have been possible without their work.
      Enjoy!
    • By paeng
      This PEG-PPOND Tahoe Pontoon Boats was made by Paeng and originally was uploaded as a forum attachment onto the PLEX and hasn't been available according to my best knowladge. I made this readme to collect all the dependencies into one place for easier acces with updated links.
      Please note with the permission of the Simptropolis Staff Members (Cori & Cyclone Boom) and Catty-CB this file has been uploaded on behalf of Paeng. It was not available anymore due to the unfortunate demise of SimPeg. All the works in this download were created by Paeng.
      LIST OF ITEMS:
      * 3 1x1 Lots with offset boat props and transparent textures.
      Installation:
      Unzip the whole bundle, or COPY the "Paeng" folder from the *.zip into your plugin folder. You don't need to keep the "Documentation" folder. To uninstall, bulldoze any instance of this lot in your city, then remove the file(s) from your Plugins.
      Dependencies:
      The PEG Terrain Kit (7 n 1) OR PEG PPOND KIT -----------------------> PEG PPOND Kit was merged into the The PEG Terrain Kit (7 n 1)
      PEG CDK3 SUPER PAK OR PEG CDK3 REC Boats Pack 1  --------> PEG CDK3 REC Boats Pack was merged into the PEG CDK3 SUPER PAK
      PEG PPOND Water Mill -  you only need the PEG-PP_Watermill_RESOURCE.dat file

------------------------------------------------------------
      CREDITS
      Uploaded on behalf of Paeng by Tyberius with Cori's and Catty-CB's permission.
      SUPPORT
      There is a very limited support for these files since the original creator is no longer an active developer and the original SIMPeg site is no longer available as well.
      You can ask for support in the PLEX Support Topic at Simtropolis.
      Should you need support for these items please visit the
      Paeng Production Forum
      http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?topic=10716.0
      Have fun and enjoy!
      - Tyberius06

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections