2 Screenshots

About This File

I went out and bought SC4 on the very first day it was released. And from that day, the default tennis court park has bothered me and I couldn't figure out why. I even mentally played a tennis game on the default court: I serve... it goes long... and I watch the ball bounce out across the street and bean some old lady in the head. My second serve is returned and flies high and to the right... and I watch it skip across the railroad tracks and get crushed by a passing forklift.

And then it hit me... NO FENCES!!  I've never seen a tennis court that wasn't fenced in. Without fences, there would be 20 minute delays between serves while the players ran off to shag balls. An otherwise enjoyable game... would radically suck!

Anyway... I put a custom BAT fence around the courts, stuffed 2 on a 3x3 lot and gave it some adequate parking. Voila!! Instant Tennis Park!!

This 3x3 park has all the size, costs and benefits of the game's standard large park. The park was designed to be used with the PEG Trail Parks but works just as well by itself. It does not require that you have the PEG Trail Parks installed. It is fully self-contained and has no dependencies.

* Like the PEG Krispy Kremes, this lot also uses a BAT modeled parking area instead of textures. This allows true 3D curbs, planters and sidewalks that add a depth and realism to the lot.

**This file currently contains an .exe installer suitable for windows users.  These files are in the process of being updated with zip files and this message will be removed once the update is complete.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great job Peg. It's one of those lots that really jumps out at you. I did a similar thing with the DP servo's with 3d garden beds as BAT props that I could assemble on the lots.

Share this comment

Why can the zip archive be posted here and let the Windows users go crazy on the supposed support site trying to find anything to download

Share this comment

FABULOUS!!! I just wonder what you could do creating replacement office towers!!! Or a replacement baseball / football stadium!! Keep it comin' Peg!!

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC presents: Green Green Tennis Greens
      Introduction
      This is a medium-large sized tennis park using @rsc204's splendid AoT (Any One for Tennis) pack.
      For those interested in the revised and final version of this tennis park, you can find it in here:

Package Overview
      A nice tree-sheltered tennis park that will fit well in any medium-wealth neighborhood. Comes with 4 courts, a public restroom and a small parking lot. Anyone for (more) Tennis?
      General Stats
      Green Green Tennis Greens
      Lot Sizes: 6x4
      Wealth: §§
      Cap Relief: R§ 1000, R§§ 2500, R§§§ 2500
      Plop Cost: §1000
      Maintenance Cost: §25
      Dependencies
      Textures
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg V01 Props
      Maxis Buildings as Props OR TWrecks' Maxis Prop Names and Query Fix  SHK Parking Pack AnyOne for Tennis BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 Enjoy!
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC presents: The Forsaken Ones - City Parks and Plazas (2015)
      Introduction
      There's a ton of leftover lots I have sitting on my hard drive in an unfinished/near-finished state dating all the way back to mid-2015. The Forsaken Ones is a series dedicated to those lots/packs which I feel is decent enough to warrant a look again and as such, I've tidied up a few of the leftovers and packaged them together.
      City Parks and Plazas was originally meant to be a large park/plaza pack back in 2015. The original idea included FA2 conforming plazas and a vast variety of other seasonal parks and plazas for more urban areas. As I ultimately got sidetracked with parking textures shortly after the creation of the first parks, the rest of the set never came to fruition.
      Package Overview

Included in the following package is a set of 4 park lots.
      General Stats
      The 4 parks/plazas in this set consist of the following:
      1 small high-wealth plaza, providing small amounts but full R$, R$$ and R$$$ cap relief. 1 medium-wealth plaza, 1 medium-wealth park, providing residential as well as commercial office cap relief 1 larger high-wealth park, providing full residential as well as commercial office cap relief In addition, all parks share the following properties:
      Air pollution reduction, light water pollution Moderate to strong landmark effects within a short radius, park effects over a larger radius (relative to park size) By default, the parks should appear early on in the parks menu.
      Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      This is an oldie so the dependency listing is considerably shorter.
      Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 BSC MEGA Props CARCH Vol. 1 Textures
      BSC Textures Vol. 1 BSC Textures Vol. 2 BSC Textures Vol. 3 Enjoy!
    • By paeng
      This Paeng's SandStone Parks (beta) was made by Paeng and originally was uploaded as a forum attachment onto the PLEX and hasn't been available according to my best knowladge. Disclaimer on BETA: As I see, he was about to make and release with its official release a few "raised/slope wall" parks too (you can find an expanded image into the Documentation Folder of this upload OR you can check the 2nd picture above, which shows you how they would've been look like, and an explanation about his dissatisfaction with the lots). I think (my pesonal opinion), he actually cancelled the release of these lots, because you can find all the 1x1 lots to be made as functiaonal PED MALLs under the release Paeng's PedMall Parks. Please note with the permission of the Simptropolis Staff Members (Cori and Cyclone Boom) and Catty-CB this file has been uploaded on behalf of Paeng. It was not available anymore due to the unfortunate demise of SimPeg. All the works in this download were created by Paeng. Installation: Unzip the whole bundle, or COPY the "Paeng" folder from the *.zip into your plugin folder. You don't need to keep the "Documentation" folder. To uninstall, bulldoze any instance of this lot in your city, then remove the file(s) from your Plugins. LIST OF ITEMS: * 13 various 1x1 fillers, small parks and walkways (see the attached picture) * 1 2x2 medium plaza park * 1 3x3 large plaza park -----------------------------
      Dependencies
      -----------------------------
      * PorkieProps-Vol1.dat
      * PorkieProps-Vol2.dat
      * BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01
      * BSC Textures Vol 01
      * PEG MTP SUPER PACK

Optional:
      * PEG Red Brick Facelift Mod
      * SFBT-Essentials  (orientation-arrows while plopping)
      needed file: SFBT_ArkenbergeJoe_Props.dat (188 Kb)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This upload/the zip file DOES NOT contain the "raised/slope wall" parks (what you can see on the 2nd picture), since they've never been attached to this zip by Paeng.
      Have fun and enjoy!
      - Tyberius06

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections