Lots

Custom Lot files for SimCity 4.

5,523 Files

1. New Mega Mall

Here's a new lot I've been working on over the past few days. It's a Mega Mall (16x16) landmark. Place it in "My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins". This file requires the "Building and Props" download from the official SimCity 4 site.

Hope you all like it.

Updated 7/6 11:15pm - Property name was corrected (will now be listed as "Mega Mall"). Corrected some overlapping props (phone booths, vending machine, and a sign).

5,228 Downloads

(23 Reviews)

13 Comments

Submitted

2. Castle Road

CASTLE THROUGH ROAD (SMALL)

This is an implementation of the suggestion by apreble about a castle road lot. Thank You.

Through a bit of fiddling, I manage create a wall/tower that allows a road to be constructed below. This is an ACTUAL FUNCTIONING ROAD piece. Meaning I used the road building tool to lay the road then place it in the lot itself.

I will be releasing larger versions of this and a actual gate version of it later on when I am free to make them.

INSTRUCTIONS
    The moment you place the lot you should realise how this works. This is a two piece lot as you will see in the picture below.
    1) Place one, rotate the lot (Home/End) and place the other.
    2) Then build you road through it.

In honour of apreble lets call this the
    APREBLE GATE:

2,394 Downloads

(18 Reviews)

6 Comments

Submitted

3. Castle Building Lots

I got this idea about making a castle from Emma_LB. Thank You, Emma. These three lots will basically give you the ability to build your own city walls and fortifications. Why? Well ever wished your city had that European look with castle walls across the city or nice city gates where tourists like to go.

Or if Medieval European Castle Walls are not you cup of tea, then what about the GREAT WALL OF CHINA? String enough of these things up across the region and you will have your own GREAT WALL of SimCity.

Take a look at the top of those walls, towers and gates to see that jagged arrow shooting defensive walls. And that little black thing if you are wondering at the roof is the stairs to down into the building

There are three basic building blocks:

1) WALL
    2) TOWER
    3) CITY GATE

You can string them up like Lego blocks to create your own city fortifications.

In honour of Emma_LB in providing me with the idea. Let's call this castle:

2,743 Downloads

(22 Reviews)

12 Comments

Submitted

4. Marina Residence

This here is the marina residence lot. It is a place for the Richest Sims. Not just $$$ but $$$$$$$. How much does it cost? If you must ask, well you can't afford it. All apartments come with their own personal boat parking space. And the use of the helipads.

This lot is able to float completely in the water. And there are three types of residence for you to pick from. The flower apartments, the glass towers and if you are really, really are rich, an individual house with your own personal hot tub.

There are swimming facilities, golf, tennis, street football (soccer), lawn bowl and swings for the kids. Also for those aerobics inclined we have the new Tram-Bo the hottest thing in SimCity, Tae-Bo on Trampolines.

And at night check out the party and the bonfire.

Finally, don't forget to smell the pink roses as you walk along or see the nice Restaurant in the Aviary.

And as always, look forward to hear from you people on what you think about this lots and any imrpovements that you think should be made. Have Fun.

NOTE: I have included a READ ME for you in the zip attached for optimum placement of the structure. PLEASE Read itif not your structure may turn out funny looking.

DO NOT PLACE this ReadMe txt into the Plugin folder.

5,110 Downloads

(48 Reviews)

14 Comments

Submitted

5. Party in Park Concert Lot

This is the improved version of the party in the park. The park itself has improved, take a look at the flowers lining the path. And of course what is a party without ballons? Each of the lamp posts and the 4 towers at the side and even the entrances are decked in ballons for all to enjoy. And don't forget to check out the city's highest ballon collection tied to the centre statue.

The two soundbox now shot out music take a close look at the sonic ripples. And also take a look at the light show at night as the 4 towers light up the sky.

There is also more food, drinks and what is a summer party without ice-cream. Of course since there are free beer, wine and champagne served we have a bit of police presence. Finally take a look at this romantic couple at the back of the concert.

11,285 Downloads

(56 Reviews)

25 Comments

Updated

6. Maxis Mega Mall

This mall is not functional, but it is cheap.
    please leave a comment below

2,052 Downloads

(22 Reviews)

20 Comments

Updated

7. Champs de Mars

This one is inspired and very loosely based on the Champs de Mars in Paris. It looks a bit like one of those typical french parcs with endless lanes divided by trees and potted palms, decorated with a statue or fountain here and there. And the most important feature of them is that they don't look organicly grown, but carfully groomed and styled.Although It is made out of a little 1x1 garden, it is now ideal to be placed in the central Area, of your metropolis.

6,623 Downloads

(20 Reviews)

8 Comments

Submitted

8. Royal Plaza

I've made a few parks with the LE. They are inspired on those richly decorated mediteranean parcs. Just to give your (main)city that glitzy rich capitol feel.

3,865 Downloads

(14 Reviews)

5 Comments

Submitted

9. Mini Golf Course

A 3x3 mini golf course with small bar

1,498 Downloads

(6 Reviews)

4 Comments

Submitted

10. Aviary

Here is my aviary, it is pretty cool.

4,049 Downloads

(34 Reviews)

14 Comments

Submitted

11. Arboretum

My new Arboretum was inspired by OM3N's Big Tree Park.
    Specs:
    Size: 8x6
    Plop Cost:

3,844 Downloads

(11 Reviews)

4 Comments

Updated

12. Large Farmers Market

This is just another version of the farmers maket I made so I can have it without needing farms. I'm going to see if I can make a mod to give this park building the reward effects.

3,602 Downloads

(10 Reviews)

3 Comments

Submitted

13. Large Community Garden

Size: 2 x 2
    Plop Cost: 100
    Monthly Cost: 10
    Includes: A small greenhouse; 3 garden plots (one with 4 small sections, 1 grape vine, 1 larger vegetable plot); scarecrow; 2 orange and 1 apple tree; water pump; white and purple flowers; decorate rocks & bushes; white picket fence border; white stone entry path.
    Details: Called "Large Community Garden" when plopped in game. It has a slightly larger range than the 1x1 garden plots. Some animations included (grape vine pickers, 1 fruit picker; 1 picker in each of the other 2 plots). I'm not sure if all the animations are working; when I played it in game I only ever saw the grapevine pickers.
    Enjoy!

3,022 Downloads

(17 Reviews)

5 Comments

Submitted

14. Scarecrow Garden

The Scarecrow Garden is a 1x1 little open space with, you guessed it, a scarecrow. I hope you like my parks, and all comments are welcome.

719 Downloads

(4 Reviews)

1 Comment

Submitted

15. Seoul Plaza

This one's pretty cool, Seoul plaza, using the seoul soccer ball prop which just downright rules!

3,045 Downloads

(16 Reviews)

8 Comments

Submitted

16. Big Tree Park

This one is ok, but nothin special, big tree park it's called and its got a lot of trees.

1,915 Downloads

(10 Reviews)

4 Comments

Submitted

17. Curvy Path Park

It's a 2x2 park with a fountain surrounded by cherry trees and a crvy path lined by topiaries and flowers. it's nice, definitely worth the download.

1,927 Downloads

(12 Reviews)

2 Comments

Submitted

18. Small Fountain

This is one I really like for some reason, it just looks downright good in a city

1,562 Downloads

(4 Reviews)

3 Comments

Submitted

19. Zen Fountain Park

I call it the zen fountain park, small and simple, only problem is the water tends to spill out of the fountain.

2,396 Downloads

(13 Reviews)

4 Comments

Submitted

20. Phun Zone

Basically a rec. area for the simkids.

1,156 Downloads

(7 Reviews)

3 Comments

Submitted

21. War Memorial

This is a war memorial.

2,030 Downloads

(11 Reviews)

5 Comments

Submitted

22. Amusement Pier

Specs:
    Size: 16x4
    Plop cost:

13,448 Downloads

(53 Reviews)

41 Comments

Updated

23. Transpo Islands

I use actual flora so that they will reduce pollution. This is the 1x4 screenshot, built for a 1x6 block. Add the bus and subway to be functional.

1,123 Downloads

(4 Reviews)

2 Comments

Submitted

24. Campground

The lot is from the Ranger Station lot, but has been expanded to 6x6 to develop the campground. The lot has a ranger that meets visitors at the entrance, wildlife, and campers in trailers and autos. Fire permits are approved in the campsite area so you can go ahead and get your smores ready (Campfires can be seen during the night). Enjoy and let me know what you think of it.

2,849 Downloads

(13 Reviews)

8 Comments

Submitted

25. City Park

Yet another park lot here from yours truly, lospantalones.
    This one is a 6x8 lot of a mid-city park.
    Plop Cost: $1600
    Montly Cost: $200

4,739 Downloads

(14 Reviews)

6 Comments

Submitted

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections