SimCity 4 Buildings

Sub Category  

Buildings (BATs) for SimCity 4.

7,613 Files

1. Llama Auto Parts

Screwballl's Lot Foundry forst BAT lot, a basic auto parts store.
    This file has 2 lots in it, one is as a landmark (LM prefix) and one as growable Cs$$...
    Ver 1.1: plop cost for landmark updated, is now $11K instead of 110K

2,029 Downloads

(10 Reviews)

12 Comments

Updated

2. Modern Art MuseumBAT

Here's a completely original BAT creation; a major modern art museum (in the styles of Pei, Gehry and Libeskind ).

Included in this file are the SCmodel file for the building, as well as a lot encorporating the museum. This museum brings more benefits than the standard museum, but also comes with a hefty pricetag.

Enjoy, and tell me what you all think!

2,942 Downloads

(11 Reviews)

15 Comments

Submitted

3. Bat burgerking

Two identical lots, one growable C$$ 12 job lot and one ploppable. Remember to have your game properly patched for nightlighting to work.

7,374 Downloads

(28 Reviews)

32 Comments

Submitted

4. Vu IndNondescript Commercial Office

"Vu Industries? Who said anything about Vu Industries? Dr who? I haven't got a clue what you're talking about. The ice cream trucks...oh, I can explain those..."

There sure are some strange goings-on at that new office building that just grew around the corner. Ice cream trucks come and go, but they don't seem to have any refrigeration facilities. Some folks claim that tombstones are hidden behind bushes on the sides of the building...and others say they've seen zombies roaming the front lawn. That's all an urban legend, right...??

- CO

2,831 Downloads

(10 Reviews)

13 Comments

Submitted

5. The Sears Tower

Here it is, the long awaited Sears Tower! An Architectural masterpeice culminating at 110 floors. Here it is for your Sims' enjoiment. It is the high quality render. I made the building 5X5 now instead of 6X6 to reduce the appearance that it was too chunky. Enjoy!

9,827 Downloads

(32 Reviews)

60 Comments

Updated

6. JENX Munsterkerk

Version 0.0 of the Munsterkerk (munsterchurch, Roermond, The Netherlands)... I am not at all satisfied with textures yet and only today I have been able to test nightlighting in the game... I will update this... Also the next version will be slightly larger

4,455 Downloads

(29 Reviews)

35 Comments

Submitted

7. BAT Victorian House

My first Bat creation! I have opted to make it a prop as opposed to a building in plug-in manager for ease of use.

3,804 Downloads

(14 Reviews)

17 Comments

Submitted

8. JENX Monschau Red House

The first creation of the Old Style European building set. I cannot (yet) test night lighting in the game, so I don't know if this appears properly.

-xannepan

5,108 Downloads

(36 Reviews)

36 Comments

Updated

9. BAT Taco bell

This file contains 2 lots, a c$ growable 6 job lot and a ploppable version of the same lot. file size is 240kb

10,473 Downloads

(52 Reviews)

58 Comments

Submitted

10. Hover Ball

Made with the new B.A.T. tool in about 15 min and about 17 to render its a very cool LM and its my first one:)

put both files into your Plugins folder

2,872 Downloads

(17 Reviews)

25 Comments

Updated

11. Small Country Church

My first BAT building, a small country church.
    3x3 lot, in the landmarks menu.

3,013 Downloads

(22 Reviews)

38 Comments

Updated

12. Vu Burger

Improved! Zooms 4 and 5 now show the building. Also includes a custom-made sign.

The insidious Dr Vu is at it again! No longer content to simply make the products other companies sell, he now sells directly to the public. With a menu that includes "Soylent Sim" and "Imitation Artificial Llama on a Stick", Vu Burger is sure to satisfy the hunger pangs of your Sims. "Was that a radioactive sign on the walk-in door," you ask. Dr Vu will never tell...

"Would you like extra 'special' sauce with that?"

Download includes the following lots:

CS

2,264 Downloads

(11 Reviews)

13 Comments

Updated

13. New Mcdonalds 2 lots

Small 400kb download of my first bat building, contains 2 different lots, one is a 3x3 growable CS$$ 8 jobs, the other one is plopable 3x4 lot.

V3 now has the correct main building, zoom 1 is fixed nightlights too

24,494 Downloads

(107 Reviews)

136 Comments

Updated

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections