Been wondering around these forums for some time, untill I came acrosse this post made by Pygma.
Kinda liked the idea, so I started working one some new tool to make life easier.
SCTweak allowes you to create all of those tunnels and overpasses etc, without having to close SimCity or edit any file. However be aware that this app is still in very, very early developement and requires a lot of work (obviously...).
Don't want to make a to long story out of this, please let me know if it works for you.. or not.
- Download the latest version: TinyUpload Mega
- Start as administrator
- Click start button when SimCity 5 is running
- Select a road height from the drop-down
- Draw a small "test" piece of road to apply new height settings
- Increasing speed > 5 could cause simulation issues (check your sewage flow, depends on city size)
- Tunnel option does not work on the edges of the map, this is not fixable
- R7 Support for patch 6.0 (TinyUpload Mega)
- R6 Added HotKeys, added speed mod, tuned some road types (TinyUpload Mega)
- R5 Updated to support latest SimCity patch 5.0 (TinyUpload Mega)
- R4 Updated values for tunnels, improve shutdown behavior (TinyUpload Mega)
- R3 No longer required to reload, just draw a small "test" piece for height settings to be applied. (TinyUpload Mega)
- R2 4.0 update, "Always on top", extra debug logging (TinyUpload Mega)
- R1 rewrote to a c++ debugger based patcher (TinyUpload Mega)
- R0 non-functional
Having issues? Please provide me the following info:
- What OS you are using
- Game version
- Game language
- Log text from the tool
- Description of the issue (when, where, how?)
Buy me a beer!
Some antivirus tools seem to give a false positive on this file.
Ofcourse any scammer would state that this file is completely safe to use and so will I:
"This file does not contain any form of malware. Don't download if you do not trust it"