• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account
Photo
* * * * * 11 votes

[MOD Pack] Plop Outside City Box & All my others

simcity citybox limits plop borders regional freeway parks ramp
  • Please log in to reply
813 replies to this topic

#541 ProcsKalone

ProcsKalone
  • ProcsKalone

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:33 AM

@TheCoolest: Yeah FRC removes sidescrolling :(

@Ralph: Can do, but I am not sure when I'll be putting out the next update.

Re the roads: I'll make sure the breakable bridge makes it into the next update, I think one of my packages I use for updates wasn't updated (lol). But the issue will persist as the original train bridge just seems to not have enough height to allow a road to be redrawn under it. But the road it comes with before bulldozing should be 6 lanes anyways (though in your video it looks for some reason identical to my train high density avenue (this is 6 lane anyways))

Also a little fun update, I have managed to by pass rollbacks

#542 IronCactuar

IronCactuar
  • IronCactuar

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:22 PM

Have all the download links been removed?

#543 Lluck002

Lluck002

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

I was wondering the same thing. Why has this happened? Your mods have made SimCity 2013 playable for me.

#544 lart

lart
  • Freshman

• 4 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

Second that. Does anyone know of alternate download locations?

#545 ralphwong825

ralphwong825
  • ralphwong825
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:10 AM

@TheCoolest: Yeah FRC removes sidescrolling :(

@Ralph: Can do, but I am not sure when I'll be putting out the next update.

Re the roads: I'll make sure the breakable bridge makes it into the next update, I think one of my packages I use for updates wasn't updated (lol). But the issue will persist as the original train bridge just seems to not have enough height to allow a road to be redrawn under it. But the road it comes with before bulldozing should be 6 lanes anyways (though in your video it looks for some reason identical to my train high density avenue (this is 6 lane anyways))

Also a little fun update, I have managed to by pass rollbacks

thank you Procskalone, yes there is come with 6 lane, but i never notes lol.i didn't notes because that road can not upgrade so every time i delete it and replace the street car 6 lens road :D

also do u have any idea can solve the sctweak issue?i miss that mod,is more useful than the EA one,but seams no one know about the next update for 7.0 will come up or not

:(

#546 mylipho30

mylipho30

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:17 AM

The BOC is removed, can you re-upload it to another Server "Like MediaFire/Rapidshare (I Suggest SkyDrive because no delete file copyright)". Then link and Mail to me "[email protected]"

#547 MrBlazzar

MrBlazzar

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

It would seem that Interchange Remover link doesn't work sends me to a page saying  "Sorry, we couldn't find that" so any help in getting that mod that works on the current simcity would rock.

#548 NCGAIO

NCGAIO

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

For those who still do not know a link to the reading ...

:read:  - UGC in SimCity, We want your opinion!

#549 Jess B

Jess B
  • compchick813

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

Second that. Does anyone know of alternate download locations?

I am very interested in finding this as well.

#550 max2

max2
  • Sophomore

• 32 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:46 AM

I found one but it is was a old version.

#551 Jess B

Jess B
  • compchick813

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

I found one but it is was a old version.

That's probably the same one I found.

#552 Snorp09

Snorp09
  • snorp09

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:33 AM

please repspost

#553 ebalosus

ebalosus
  • ebalosus
  • LocationWanaka, New Zealand

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:57 AM

Uh, this is one of the most important mods to this game IMO (BOC); where did it go?

#554 OVERDOZE

OVERDOZE
  • Bernd-Sta
  • LocationGermany NRW Ickern Beach

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

@ ProcsKalone : can you help user Oppie to create a new singel train station!? Oppies Version removed the original station!  but a singel custom one is really better for modding ! and Oppies Station is very fantastic!!

#555 Jess B

Jess B
  • compchick813

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:37 AM

This was working fine for me as of the 7.3 update.  Now on the 7.5 update ploppable buildings only allow half the normal number of modules. For example on a trade depot if I have 1 storage lot it thinks I have 2, and if I have 2 it thinks I have 4 and I can't add any more.  Is anyone still using this and experiencing this issue?  I know there isn't a new version of the mod but I want to make sure it isn't just me.  I did reapply the mod after the game update.

#556 probstma

probstma

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

I canĀ“t download the files 
Why?

#557 probstma

probstma

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

where I have to do the Packade file go?

#558 ralphwong825

ralphwong825
  • ralphwong825
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

This was working fine for me as of the 7.3 update.  Now on the 7.5 update ploppable buildings only allow half the normal number of modules. For example on a trade depot if I have 1 storage lot it thinks I have 2, and if I have 2 it thinks I have 4 and I can't add any more.  Is anyone still using this and experiencing this issue?  I know there isn't a new version of the mod but I want to make sure it isn't just me.  I did reapply the mod after the game update.

be for the BOC new version coming up, in your case u can go to download the Chain Plopper than u still can plop 4 modules  in trade deport.

#559 avengershockey

avengershockey

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

Does anyone know which package I could remove so that I could build more than half of the modules.  Right now I can only plop half of them until Procs does an update for 8.0. 

BTW- the above post does not work if you already have Procs BOC installed.  Tried it many times.

#560 Nicistarful

Nicistarful
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:33 AM

Is Procs Calone still on Simtropolis, or did he gone

#561 MyLitlePonySimCityIsMagic

MyLitlePonySimCityIsMagic

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:37 PM

Is Procs Calone still on Simtropolis, or did he gone

I have heard rumors that EA "got rid" of him. Anypony should know that EA does not support Friendship and Magic.

Getting rid of Procs Calone would be the easiest thing for EA so they can keep selling hay that should have been inculded with the original stable to everypony.

#562 longmvu

longmvu
  • shuttle099

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:55 PM

Figured out what happened. Read http://www.reddit.co...mgs66?context=3 and http://www.reddit.com/r/SimCity/comments/1p6ls2/outside_city_limits_build_up_simcity_2013/

#563 senel

senel
  • senel2

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:07 AM

How do I remove remove BOC MOD?

I tried to find orignal post but it seems to be removed. Then I tried recovery but the mod is still there :-/

My SimCityData folder:

wCoYu.png

#564 TitanChieftan10

TitanChieftan10
  • TitanChieftan10

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

Are all mods offline because you have to make them work with the new patch? Because I can't open anny of them.

#565 ProcsKalone

ProcsKalone
  • ProcsKalone

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:08 AM

How do I remove remove BOC MOD?

I tried to find orignal post but it seems to be removed. Then I tried recovery but the mod is still there :-/

My SimCityData folder:

wCoYu.png

Run the setup.bat the download came with to uninstall or alternatively delete the SimRollerDebug,package, SimRollerCompletePack.package.

Are all mods offline because you have to make them work with the new patch? Because I can't open anny of them.

I took them down for another reason (which you can read here http://www.reddit.co...gs66?context=3)

#566 ProcsKalone

ProcsKalone
  • ProcsKalone

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:47 AM

0.98N - Updated for 8.0/EP

http://www.uploadmb....p?id=1384515274

Also I have all the EP stuff ready for BOC but I can't do final testing for it due to not buying the EP so I will not be releasing it unless someone volunteers to be a guinea pig

#567 kinneyj09

kinneyj09

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

Hey Procs I have the ep if u want to I can help just PM me

#568 Oddball1015

Oddball1015
  • oddball1015

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:10 AM

Update main post, none link works

#569 avengershockey

avengershockey

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

Procs you are amazing. 

#570 Oddball1015

Oddball1015
  • oddball1015

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:39 AM

Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: simcity, citybox, limits, plop, borders, regional, freeway, parks, ramp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users