• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account
Photo
- - - - -

[#10860] Download limit exceeded

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pinkamena

Pinkamena
  • LocationPonyville, Equestria

Posted 12 February 2012 - 02:24 AM

Hi,

I have a problem with this error:

[#10860] You have exceeded the maximum amount of downloads allotted to you by the administrator for the day.

Before I get this the same error. I downloaded less than 10 addons/modifications with my IDM. And I was using my Google Chrome. The first error I encountered was "You may not download any more files until your other downloads are complete." After I cleaned the cache and cookies, this shows up now. I tried different browsers, without IDM, rebooted my computer and relogin. Nothing works at all. Posted Image

How do I fix this? Thank you!

#2 A Nonny Moose

A Nonny Moose
  • You've got to be kidding!
  • LocationHensall, Ontario, Canada
Awards

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:29 AM

Hi,

I have a problem with this error:

[#10860] You have exceeded the maximum amount of downloads allotted to you by the administrator for the day.

Before I get this the same error. I downloaded less than 10 addons/modifications with my IDM. And I was using my Google Chrome. The first error I encountered was "You may not download any more files until your other downloads are complete." After I cleaned the cache and cookies, this shows up now. I tried different browsers, without IDM, rebooted my computer and relogin. Nothing works at all. Posted Image

How do I fix this? Thank you!

Known problem. Look here.

Small, Fast and Free: Linux is the program for me.
The teacher opens the door but the student must enter himself. - Ancient Chinese Saying
Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent. -- Victor Hugo
I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere.
JohnNewSig.gif
"We have met the enemy, and he is us" - Walt Kelly

Come join us at the Moose Factory

#3 Linoa06

Linoa06
  • LocationKöln ..
Awards

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:40 AM

Just willing to point, flood control sometimes seems to bork - upwards to 5 minutes of blockage by times, and no I don't spam the "search" button ^^

"The Enrichment Center warns you that the Companion Cube does not speak. In the event that the Companion Cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disreguard its advice."

Traebia - New CJ! Be sure to feed me back :D

CiM Exchange -- the best CiM related fansite around :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users