- - - - -

Argentina complains to UN

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Merlin of Flyote

Merlin of Flyote
  • LocationKent, England, UK

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:33 AM

The Argentine President has complained that Britain has sent a destroyer to it's own dependant territory and a Prince in a heilcopter making it difficult for them to invade Britain's territory.

#2 Wrightguy0

Wrightguy0
  • LocationSomewhere Beyond the Sea
Awards

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:24 AM

Do you have a lik to a news source? i cannot stress enough how important it is to properly link, lest this forum become filled with hearsay

WRIGHT INDUSTRIES: CEO and Founder
Subsidaires: WRIGHT MEDICAL, GEN TEC, CORVEGA MOTORS, NORWELL HUCKS, GLOBAL ROBOTICS Co. WRIGHT FINANCIAL, WRIGHT MEDIA GROUP, WRIGHT AEROSPACE, GLOBE COM., PAN GLOBAL AIRWAYS, POSEIDON CRUISE LINES, ROYAL PALM HOTELS & RESORTS & WRIGHT DEVELOPMENT CO.

Wright Industries: Current Project: a man-sized ad-hoc quantum tunnel through physical space with possible applications as a shower curtain

#3 A Nonny Moose

A Nonny Moose
  • You've got to be kidding!
  • LocationHensall, Ontario, Canada
Awards

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:15 PM

Do you have a link to a news source? i cannot stress enough how important it is to properly link, lest this forum become filled with hearsay

Both of you please note that I posted this in World Affairs earlier today, complete with cite. I don't think it merits a separate thread.

Beware: Emancipated user.  No Windoze for me.
The teacher opens the door but the student must enter himself. - Ancient Chinese Saying
Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent. -- Victor Hugo
I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere.
JohnNewSig.gif
"We have met the enemy, and he is us" - Walt Kelly

Come join us at the Moose Factory

#4 Meg

Meg
  • Administrator
  • Simtrop Institution

• 16,324 posts
  • Hallowed are the Ori
  • LocationMaryland, USA
Awards

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:31 PM

Wrightguy and Mooseman both have a point.

Please continue the discussion here.

We can inspire others through witness so that one grows together in communicating. But the worst thing of all is religious proselytism, which paralyzes: “I am talking with you in order to persuade you.” No. Each person dialogues, starting with his and her own identity. The church grows by attraction, not proselytizing.    - Pope Francis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users