• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account
Photo
- - - - -

Argentina complains to UN

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Merlin of Flyote

Merlin of Flyote
  • LocationKent, England, UK

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:33 AM

The Argentine President has complained that Britain has sent a destroyer to it's own dependant territory and a Prince in a heilcopter making it difficult for them to invade Britain's territory.

#2 Wrightguy0

Wrightguy0
  • LocationSomewhere Beyond the Sea
Awards

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:24 AM

Do you have a lik to a news source? i cannot stress enough how important it is to properly link, lest this forum become filled with hearsay

WRIGHT INDUSTRIES: CEO and Founder
Subsidaires: WRIGHT MEDICAL, GEN TEC, CORVEGA MOTORS, NORWELL HUCKS, GLOBAL ROBOTICS Co. WRIGHT FINANCIAL, WRIGHT MEDIA GROUP, WRIGHT AEROSPACE, GLOBE COM., PAN GLOBAL AIRWAYS, POSEIDON CRUISE LINES, ROYAL PALM HOTELS & RESORTS & WRIGHT DEVELOPMENT CO.

Wright Industries: Current Project: a man-sized ad-hoc quantum tunnel through physical space with possible applications as a shower curtain

#3 A Nonny Moose

A Nonny Moose
  • You've got to be kidding!
  • LocationHensall, Ontario, Canada
Awards

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:15 PM

Do you have a link to a news source? i cannot stress enough how important it is to properly link, lest this forum become filled with hearsay

Both of you please note that I posted this in World Affairs earlier today, complete with cite. I don't think it merits a separate thread.

Small, Fast and Free: Linux is the program for me.
The teacher opens the door but the student must enter himself. - Ancient Chinese Saying
Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent. -- Victor Hugo
I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere.
JohnNewSig.gif
"We have met the enemy, and he is us" - Walt Kelly

Come join us at the Moose Factory

#4 Meg

Meg
  • Administrator
  • Simtrop Institution

• 16,297 posts
  • Hallowed are the Ori
  • LocationMaryland, USA
Awards

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:31 PM

Wrightguy and Mooseman both have a point.

Please continue the discussion here.

There will always be those who mean to do us harm. To stop them, we risk awakening the same evil within ourselves. Our first instinct is to seek revenge when those we love are take from us. But that's not who we are.

- Roberto Orci or Alex Kurtzman or maybe Damon Lindelof. I’m not sure which one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users