• Mikeaut1
    Mikeaut1

Interview with Micah

When did you join Simtropolis?

Well, I joined ST about 2 years after I joined Simcity.com. The official date of when I joined says August 1, 2005.

Why did you join Simtropolis?

The responce is most commonly the STEX; however, it's that and also the fact that I wanted to join a better community than Simcity.com.

Did you ever expect to win the EOTM?

Never. I didn't feel that I did enough to deserve it.

Why did you think you were nominated for the EOTM?

I seriously don't know. Perhaps it was my eyes that captivated them (The ones who gave me my nomination).

Will winning the EOTM inspire you to do more for the community?

Of course. I have many plans this summer and ,in fact, I'm hoping on working in more areas soon.

What do you do outside of Sim City 4 and Simtropolis in your free time?

Research nanotechnology and space science. Once I'm done doing that, I usually get out my tuba and start playing it for all the concerts I have. I even sometimes golf with my dad when we have the time to do so.

What are your favorite Simtropolis moments?

My favorite moment was when I joined the site. My second favorite moment would have to be when I met some great friends here (and they know who they are). The third would have to be when I became a moderator. And the final best moment would have to be the incident with the hillbilly and the "3 space" code.

Do you have a job?

No, but I certainly hope to get one soon. (Probably this summer).

If you were stuck on a deserted island with one Simtropolis member, who would it be?

Blondetwiggy. Though, chances are, she would be a drain on resources. (She knows I'm messing with her).

What forums do you moderate?

Current Events, AU&P forum, and I hope that I can moderate more in the future to exceed what I'm doing now.

What is your favorite aspect of being a moderator on Simtropolis?

It has to be the family experience. I truly feel that, even though I've made some mistakes and some rather embarrassing comments, I've been added and have met a wonderful family. I couldn't have asked for a better uncle, a better mom, better siblings, and a better hillbilly than the ones I have now.

Sign in to follow this  
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.