• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Please help us for July   06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • Sign in to follow this  
    Followers 0

Interview with Jacqulina

Mikeaut1

Today we will talk with Jaqulina, the winner of the MOTM for March 2006.

- When did you join Simtropolis?

i joined in 11/16/2003

- Why did you join Simtropolis?

well i bought simcity 3 and loved it, and just

had to see what i could find on the net to do with this fantastic game and that

is when i found many sites but i loved simtropolis as soon as i looked through

it and thats when i decided to join and then i went out and bought rush hour

deluxe,and there has been no going back i love it here at simtropolis.

-What do you consider your greatest contribution to Simtropolis?

Donating some cash towards this wonderfull site and generally being a friend and helpfull

member when ever i can

- What are your favourite Simtropolis memories?

My favourite memorys are when i get a thankyou off other members for just a nice little comment on there work its so nice i allways feel like i am with family on simtropolis.

- Are there any other game you play besides SimCity and if so could you name us

a few of them?

i like to play tombraider,and all sorts of puzzle games i like to

solve problems hence the puzzle games.

- What do you do as a job in real life?

i fix computers what i mean by fix is if someone has a blue screen and it wont come back i do get into it and clear the bsod and i set the pc up again to good health,lol.also i am a part time nanny.

- What do you do in your free time away from Simtropolis and SimCity?

i just enjoy my pc,and the odd day out to somewere nice like the zoo or a theme park

etc.

- Is there anything else you would like to tell us?

i would just like to say thankyou very much to everyone on simtropolis for being great friends and for my awards i have loved every minute here and i shall continue to do so thanx.

Thank you for joining us today Jacqulina!! You've been such a kind member,

replying to city journals and offering feedback!

Sign in to follow this  
    Followers 0

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.