• Mikeaut1
    Mikeaut1

Interview with Ill Tonkso

When did you join Simtropolis?

September in the O4.

Why did you join Simtropolis?

BATs, i wanted to customise my cities.

Did you ever expect to win the MOTM?

Not really, i appear to have this time though, interesting stuff.

Why did you think you were nominated for the MOTM?

Because im me, plain and simple answer 2.gif Nah, i don't know, maybe its something to do with being a chat regular and BATter or something, or it could be the large wad of cash... forget i said that, you cant prove anything.

Will winning the MOTM inspire you to do more for the community?

Because i dont do enough allreafy huh 3.gif Nah, kidding again. It has made me think actually, the people gave me this, mayve i should try a little harder when i help new BATters and such.

What do you do outside of Sim City 4 and Simtropolis in your free time?

Well, as many chat regulars know i have an amusing social life, i like to go out and hang out in the city (Portsmouth England) with my friends and just enjoying myself really. Im known to a few local bands and stuff, and i go to a lot of gigs, allthough i have absolutly no musical talent myself, music is a big part of my life. My friends know me as 'Tonksie', and they all have there Tonksie related stories, usually me accidently making a complete fool of myself. Just enjoying life as a teenager (within sane boundries of course) is what keeps me occupied off ST.

What are your favorite Simtropolis moments?

Heh there are so many, one of the best is when Liverpool won the UAFA Champions League and me and FosterK went absolutly insane in chat.

Do you have a job?

I work for minimum wage in currently under reconstruction branch of British Home Stores in Portsmouth. Its allways too hot in there and im usually the only guy in. Its ok though because it has its moments i guess.

If you were stuck on a deserted island with one Simtropolis member, who would it be?

Ooh tough one that. Makollig Jezfahted can be a good laugh and is a great resourse for the UK skyscraper news, but he would probably drive me insane, then theres Cheese89 and Mikeaut1 who are just legends so i dont know really.

What has been your main contributions to the site?

Hmm, it could be the, at the time of this interview 125 uploads on the STEX with more to come.

Do you have anything else that you would like to share with us?

More BAT work hehe. And er, enjoy life everyone, you only live once so get out there and live!

Sign in to follow this  
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback