• beebs
    beebs

Interview with Criquette

How are you today?

I'm pretty fine, thank you!

When did you join Simtropolis?

Well, as a criquette I became a member in 2005 (as I remember). But before then I had a long break after my attempt to quit SC4 (I guess that quitting smoking is easier than stop playing SC4) .. so, before then I was a Marrast and I was here at Simtrop since 2003 as I remember..

Why did you join Simtropolis?

First I decided to join when I saw all this custom content. Of course i really wanted to grab all this stuff and put it in my plugins folder.. all these modds - oh, it was so great! And also I was amazed by in-game creations that I found on the forums.. I discovered Gothia on ST forums - that was really mindblowing...

Did you ever expect to win the MOTM?

Actually never, I always thought that only good community members can win this award, I mean, people that spend their time in different forums.. not only in CJs, Bats, etc.. So.. that was really unexpected!

Why did you think you were nominated for the MOTM?

Have no idea! I can only say by clicking on an award - info says: "For his wonderful creations on the STEX in the past and for his emergence in the city journal area once again" So.. I guess that's why

Will winning the MOTM inspire you to do more for the community?

Sure! I'll try to share all that i can with the community..

What do you do outside of Sim City 4 and Simtropolis in your free time?

Oh, i ride my bike, read books, listen favorite music, watch movies, TV.. I like to draw something from time to time

... Pity I don't have much free time with my new work to do all this..

What are your favorite Simtropolis moments?

Oh.. there's a lot of..

You mean, the place itself? I like everything

Do you have a job?

Yes, I have one. And it eats my time like a monster! I even don't have time to make even a small update of my CJ

If you were stuck on a deserted island with one Simtropolis member, who would it be?

Oh.. Morifari? lol don't know actually It could be anyone! Oh, maybe except Dusktrooper With his 'Silent knave' kinda thing.. hehe, just kidding..

What has been your main contributions to the site?

Well umm.. few BATs, few lots.. but it's all in the past - when I was a Marrast (huh)..

Do you have anything else that you would like to share with us?

Yes. Of course. I have a great idea about the future of Aureliano.. it will be really intresting I think. I will share it as soon as I can!

Sign in to follow this  
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.