Followers 0

Interview with Brenda_X

MOTM_inbox

Welcome, Brenda. How are you today?

Hi! I'm very good today thank you.

When did you join Simtropolis?

I believe it was back in 2003.

Why did you join Simtropolis?

I bought SC4 Deluxe Edition and after playing it for a while I was wondering if there was anything I could add to my game. To my surprise I found a lot of custom content here in Simtropolis. I joined the site and spent many evenings downloading several buildings. If I remember correctly back then the BAT wasn't available, so most buildings were a mix of Maxis buildings.

Did you ever expect to win the MOTM?

No, I honestly didn't expect to win this award. But I'm happy I did **smiles**

Why did you think you were nominated for the MOTM?

I believe it is because a lot of people like my modern stations and buses.

Will winning the MOTM inspire you to do more for the community?

Yes!!

What do you do outside of Sim City 4 and Simtropolis in your free time?

I actually like to do many things; crafts, reading, hiking, watch movies, etc.

What are your favorite Simtropolis moments?

I remember the first time I uploaded one of my stations to the STEX. I didn't expect people to like it as much as they did. Seeing that people loved my work inspired me to continue making more SC4 things.

Another great moment was when I became part of NDEX.

And of course winning this award is already one of my favorite moments here in Simtropolis **smiles**

Do you have a job?

I work as a web designer and I'm planning on going back to school to study architectural design and yes, SC inspired me partly to study that and also because I just love making things =P

If you were stuck on a deserted island with one Simtropolis member, who would it be?

I would choose any of the modders. If they can make something like the NAM then they would find a way to get us off the island or make it more hospitable.

What has been your main contributions to the site?

Modern Monorail Station, Modern El-Train Station, Modern NTA Buses, Modern GLR Station and my Modern Subway-Bus sets.

Do you have anything else that you would like to share with us?

Thank you all! ST is an awesome community!!!

Sign in to follow this  
    Followers 0

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• New Articles

• Teaser Paragraph:

Learn how to make your installed Automata useable as props in the Lot Editor.

• 0 comments
    • Teaser Paragraph:

Are you tired of building in the same four directions? Do you wish to break free of the shackles of SC4's grid system? Well this tutorial will give a basic overview about diagonal gridbusting.

Diagonal city building, or gridbusting as the SC4 veterans call it, is a hard skill to master. One requires a great many mods and attached is a list of relevant mods to help get you started. There are numerous in-game barriers to overcome and a great many visual issues which must be addressed to create that dream diagonal area.

Read on if you are interested in grid-busting!

• 1 comment
    • Teaser Paragraph:

Wondering whether or not to use a slope mod? Want to see why you should have one installed? Then look no further, this guide should have you covered.

• 1 comment
    • Teaser Paragraph:

Want to know the full ins and outs of the Japanese NAM Facelift Mod? Well look no further...

• 1 comment
    • Teaser Paragraph:

Is there a lot that you wish you could plop on the water?  Or did you create your own lot only to find out that the game doesn't allow you to place it in or near the water?  Grab the iLives Reader and follow these simple instructions :) 

• 2 comments