• Announcements

• An appeal for your support: Please consider a donation today!   11/06/2015

Hi Community, this is a public appeal for help to keep the STEX up and running! We currently need your help to offset some of our operational costs and upgrades! As you know, we've always relied on community donations to help keep the website running. And while all our admins and moderators volunteer their time to managing the site and community, we do have modest expenses that we need to cover each month which includes our server hosting fees, software and support licenses, etc. So lately, we've experienced a slump with donations and we're beginning to feel the pinch! We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated the last couple weeks -- we really appreciate it!
  • Please be aware that parts of the Omnibus are in transition and may not display properly at this time.

• Sign in to follow this  
    Followers 0

Interview with Brenda_X

Welcome, Brenda. How are you today?

Hi! I'm very good today thank you.

When did you join Simtropolis?

I believe it was back in 2003.

Why did you join Simtropolis?

I bought SC4 Deluxe Edition and after playing it for a while I was wondering if there was anything I could add to my game. To my surprise I found a lot of custom content here in Simtropolis. I joined the site and spent many evenings downloading several buildings. If I remember correctly back then the BAT wasn't available, so most buildings were a mix of Maxis buildings.

Did you ever expect to win the MOTM?

No, I honestly didn't expect to win this award. But I'm happy I did **smiles**

Why did you think you were nominated for the MOTM?

I believe it is because a lot of people like my modern stations and buses.

Will winning the MOTM inspire you to do more for the community?

What do you do outside of Sim City 4 and Simtropolis in your free time?

I actually like to do many things; crafts, reading, hiking, watch movies, etc.

What are your favorite Simtropolis moments?

I remember the first time I uploaded one of my stations to the STEX. I didn't expect people to like it as much as they did. Seeing that people loved my work inspired me to continue making more SC4 things.

Another great moment was when I became part of NDEX.

And of course winning this award is already one of my favorite moments here in Simtropolis **smiles**

Do you have a job?

I work as a web designer and I'm planning on going back to school to study architectural design and yes, SC inspired me partly to study that and also because I just love making things =P

If you were stuck on a deserted island with one Simtropolis member, who would it be?

I would choose any of the modders. If they can make something like the NAM then they would find a way to get us off the island or make it more hospitable.

What has been your main contributions to the site?

Modern Monorail Station, Modern El-Train Station, Modern NTA Buses, Modern GLR Station and my Modern Subway-Bus sets.

Do you have anything else that you would like to share with us?

Thank you all! ST is an awesome community!!!

Sign in to follow this  
    Followers 0

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.