Followers 0

SimCity Raise/Lower Tool Preview

Dirktator
    Sign in to follow this  
    Followers 0

User Feedback

80sreject

Posted

This video reminds me of when that salesman tried to convince me to by a chevy, when I was completely happy with my Toyota.

Share this comment

Ro-Bo

Posted

For a moment I thought this is for terraforming.

Share this comment

LivingInThePast

Posted

It is kind of cool, but too little, too late. This should've been in the original release. I think if SimCity kept more time in development, and released last month instead of last spring, it wouldn't have fixed all the problems with it, but it would be less broken than now.

Share this comment

CaptCity

Posted

Comments here, as in other areas, need to conform to the site rules.

Share this comment

Bipin

Posted

While good news to hear that it's finally arrived, this sort of technology should of been implemented sooner, and with relative ease. This is just a drop in the ocean for what the ancient and largely independent platform "PixelActive Cityscape" offered in terms of terraforming/modifying existing roads. On the other hand, keep in mind that it took over a year for many aspects of SC4 we take for granted to be developed and implemented. 

Share this comment

Hamish

Posted

It looks cool, wished it was here earlier, but at least it made it in. Will be interesting to see how this influences future enhancements.

Share this comment

Decius

Posted

Toooo late!

Share this comment

mylife.103

Posted

I believe Cities in motion 2 had this at release. That was back in 2012 and made by a small time game developer. This type of half done laziness should not be tolerated.

Share this comment

Bazkur

Posted

You guys should come back and try it again sometime later.  I too still love to play SC4 and have since day one.  It is true that many of these things should have been available before release but Simcity 2013 is really turning out to be a great game.  Many of the broken simulation items that I see complained about are being enhanced, this next Traffic update should do wonders.  I for one am highly enjoying this new game, I just have to not look at it like SC5.  Think of it as a new city builder made by a different company and it changes your perspective a bit.

Share this comment

A Nonny Moose

Posted

This is developing into a decent game.  I wonder when it will be ready for people.

Share this comment

Decius

Posted

The moment the map get decent I'm in, good stuff but al too late, should have been done at release, they known for ages what we wanted.

Share this comment

ChrilleT

Posted

Feels like I paid 70 euro to be able to betatest this game for half a year. But with some bigger maps, traffic fixes and maybe be able to save locally (test things with the ability to go back if it did not work as you planned and having some fun with disasters) I think I would really like this game.

Share this comment

JoshuaGellock

Posted

This is developing into a decent game.  I wonder when it will be ready for people.

It already is.

Great to see this update coming out and cannot wait for more updates as the roadmap for this game seems pretty robust. :)

Share this comment

SS3K

Posted

I thought the main point of simcity was to get your city as populous as possible? seems this game has more roads than people!

Share this comment

chocolate_city

Posted

Big Deal ... what simulation game doesn't have bridges and tunnels... what kept them from bringing this out initially. I'd like to hear the "True Hollywood Story"

Share this comment

MINIggy03

Posted

Regardless of whether EA rushed the title out sooner than they should, at least they are still continuing to improve the game.  I don't see how anyone can knock that.  

I think if we can spend nearly 10 years growing SC4, surely we have more patience with this new one than just 7 months?  

Share this comment

chocolate_city

Posted

The difference being that you own SC4, so you can easily be patient with that... ... you're renting Sim City 2013.... I don't know how patient I could be under those conditions.... the thought of giving EA that much money for something like SC2013 which I can't really call mine,  doesn't make sense to me..But I'm happy that your happy... It would be horrendous on simulation gaming if this game didn't tickle anyones' fancy..

Share this comment

Sandis_van_Great

Posted

I thought the main point of simcity was to get your city as populous as possible? seems this game has more roads than people!

Well than you have totally miss understood the SimCity game itself. But i totally agree about the roads, feels like half of the map is taken by them.

Share this comment

JoshuaGellock

Posted

This city probably has a lot of roads because it is a preview of the update. You can see all of the different overpasses (curved, straight, etc.) and underpasses.

Share this comment

Motina

Posted

I believe Cities in motion 2 had this at release. That was back in 2012 and made by a small time game developer. This type of half done laziness should not be tolerated.

With how the video showed how the overpasses and tunnels were created, it looks like CiM II is far superior in it's implementation.

Share this comment