• Decius
    Decius

round 2 Simcity closed beta on February 16th

As the headline tells you, EA is rolling in 1 more beta

And we all know why of we look at the effects it had on sales according to its last quarterly review.

User Feedback

Definitely looking forward to round two. Apparently they took a lot of interest in what the last set of testers had to say and changed a number of things. 

Share this comment

Another Beta? I've heard stories of people who canceled their pre-orders after playing the Beta. This is a bad thing EA. Stop making things worse!

Share this comment

EA won't do an open BETA because their servers can't handle the strain and not only that but they would lose to many pre-orders and future sales.

This is just a publicity stunt and nothing more. Can't see much bug fixing when the BETA is supposedly only 24 hrs long.

Share this comment

They noted they had an increase in pre-order because of the beta.On that fact alone, i'd say they are doing it again to try and get more pre-orders. I strongly believe because of the timing of the 2nd beta that this IS a marketing demo. Honestly, how many bugs have you guys found in the game?

Share this comment

Hopefully I'll get a better opportunity to try the (demo) this time, assuming I can get access to it. From what I tried last time, I liked the game.

Share this comment

I have been playing simcity for 5 years..I don't understand all the negative. I don't mind the always online....I am always online. I don't mind the smaller city size...I get the deeper simulation. I don't mind the money hunger EA label...I like money also. Things change in life all the time...either you roll with it like an adventure...or get bitter and never discover anything new. Simcity is changing, and i will play because I love to build and create..and I beleive there is a brand new colorful world coming March 5th

Share this comment

I have wifi on my smart phone that I can tether...if my main hard line goes down..the odds are 1 and  a million....I have never won the lotto.

Share this comment

Things change in life all the time...either you roll with it like an adventure...or get bitter and never discover anything new.

I'd agree without except for one problem. This incarnation of the game doesnt have anything innovative in the game-industrie. I was expecting something complicated I can learn something from woth more depth, not less.

It still anoys me that I cannot play BF3 singleplayer when my Inet is down.

Share this comment

Guys, I wasn't invited for any of the betas, and I am thinking about pre-ordering the game, but I don't know if it is worth. So you lucky guys that had the chance to play the beta, was it good?

Share this comment

save your money untill the price drops. I know I will

I've played the beta and i'm not impressed

But will I be able to purchase the Digital Deluxe edition after the launch? I've already contacted EA to ask this, but they answered like if I was asking about my account's security.

Share this comment