• Tarkus
    Tarkus

NAM 32 Development Update: RHW QuickChange and new FLEXRamp progress

A sneak preview of new features in development for the upcoming Version 32 release of the Network Addon Mod (NAM) reveals a number of new features for the NAM's RealHighway (RHW) plugin, including the new QuickChange system.

Sign in to follow this  
    Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Looks better and better!!! :) I love your work! We have no words to thank and appreciate your great work! You guys have brought this game to life!

Share this comment

Seems like a reasonable improvement.  I will, however, refrain from opening my can of worms as I don't expect this is the time for baited breath.

A small suggestion:  Please take the time to make scripts for these presentations.  The lengthy pauses indicate you are doing this on the fly, and I would hate to find this in the final documention.  As a programmer myself, I know how difficult it is to find the time to do storyboards and scripting, but with a world-wide audience it would make more sense.  You are in danger of winning the 'grunt' cup.l

Share this comment