• Moose
  • Sign in to follow this  
    Followers 0

NAM 32 Development Update: RHW QuickChange and new FLEXRamp progress

Tarkus

A sneak preview of new features in development for the upcoming Version 32 release of the Network Addon Mod (NAM) reveals a number of new features for the NAM's RealHighway (RHW) plugin, including the new QuickChange system.

Visit Source

Sign in to follow this  
    Followers 0

User Feedback

Crysspm

Posted

Looks better and better!!! :) I love your work! We have no words to thank and appreciate your great work! You guys have brought this game to life!

Share this comment

Bipin

Posted

Thank you! It can't be said enough for all the work you do.

Share this comment

Darknono35

Posted

Thank you for all your work. And the highways are more easier to use with this new version. Thank you so much :)

Share this comment

A Nonny Moose

Posted

Seems like a reasonable improvement.  I will, however, refrain from opening my can of worms as I don't expect this is the time for baited breath.

A small suggestion:  Please take the time to make scripts for these presentations.  The lengthy pauses indicate you are doing this on the fly, and I would hate to find this in the final documention.  As a programmer myself, I know how difficult it is to find the time to do storyboards and scripting, but with a world-wide audience it would make more sense.  You are in danger of winning the 'grunt' cup.l

Share this comment