• Moose
  • JUPITER Weather Controller updated

xannepan

A new version of JUPITER is uploaded to the lex. This version contais the following bug fixes: -Fixed the bug that caused violent lightning at higher altitude maps. -Partial solution for nights that became too dark during rain/snowstorms. If this happens lightning can be reset by toggling between day and back to night mode again. In this case unfortunately it is necessary that the weather lot has power.

-Minor tuning of the climate.

-Tornados are now optional.

-Removed all red circular markers that were left in for testing purposes

-Now <10% of all lightning strikes are destructive (applies to destructive version only).

-Minor bug fixes.

Visit Source

User Feedback

Cefien

Posted

Yay, an update finally....i'm gonna download now this time.. :D

Share this comment

Parisian

Posted

not working for me. Once I plop the "park", the game crash (although if i turn off shadows). My computer is powerful one so not a problem of performance at least... any suggestions?

Share this comment

xannepan

Posted

Seems several people report CTD when using the no tornado lot specifically. Unfortunately I cannot reproduce it on my computer so it will be difficult to fix. Perhaps it's an ID conflict, but that will be extremely difficult for me to track. If you have the crash please be so kind to try the other lot.

Share this comment

demerson

Posted

Everything works great here! Awesome job. One suggestion, Maybe the snow texture on the roads themselves could be lighter? Difficult to build anything when it snows because I cannot see where the roads are!! :-)

Share this comment

Parisian

Posted

i will try that mod tomorrow. Hope you are right. That's a wonderful idea u got and a very talentuous modder. I come back to tell you :)

Share this comment

Parisian

Posted

yes definetly that Mod is amazing. I use the tornado mod and it works perfectly. I love when the fog is coming near May, that gives to my city a mystic side. Love it. Thanks a lot Jenx!

Share this comment

Parisian

Posted

yes definetly that Mod is amazing. I use the tornado mod and it works perfectly. I love when the fog is coming near May, that gives to my city a mystic side. Love it. Thanks a lot Xannepan

Share this comment

narconti

Posted

like just put the rain without snow :)

Share this comment