Followers 0

HOW IT WORKS (GREAT): INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

dudkis
    Sign in to follow this  
    Followers 0

User Feedback

jacksunny

Posted

Interesting. I'm curious as to what the other Great Works are.

Share this comment

Mithrik

Posted

Very interesting, I was actually expecting something like this to be mentioned when they talked of the Great Works, though.

I also saw in the comments a response from Maxis_MD, stating that Municipal Airports are buildable inside your own city grounds, which is also nice.

Share this comment

rctshack

Posted

It's frustrating that they are promoting these great works very much, yet won't mention any other ones but the airport.

Share this comment

Monster's Cat

Posted

They don't want to give it all away yet. They might want to see people's reactions to it, once it's released.

Share this comment

Monster's Cat

Posted

EDIT: They might not want to give it away yet.

Share this comment

FlyHigh

Posted

I can see this going very wrong: everyone starting it's own project, no one helping others. That's 'social networking': everyone talking and wanting, no one listening and helping.

Share this comment

Decius

Posted

easily avoided if you play a region on your own, which I suspect most of us ST will do

Share this comment

Jamonbread

Posted

The line about needing bigger cities and highways sounded interesting. I wonder if it actually means anything

Share this comment

Mizari

Posted

The line about needing bigger cities and highways sounded interesting. I wonder if it actually means anything

The "highways" are clearly just ground-level arterial roads and not motorways/freeways, another annoying fact.

As if the tiny map-size wasn't annoying enough.

The logical progression now broken: by SC3k, we had 256x256 tile cities. In 4, this was not expanded, but that was all right, because you could build a city across multiple tiles.

Now, we have fractured villages posing as "metropolises" on shrivelled-up mini-maps, with undeveloped reaches of wilderness between them, and they ("Maxis") seem absolutely oblivious to the idiocy of it all.

Share this comment

neil5280

Posted

Maybe it was tongue-in-cheek, but the description for this post says you need to have a Steam login when it should say an Origin login.

Share this comment