• Moose
  • Sign in to follow this  
    Followers 0

Gamespot Sits Down With Jason Haber From EA To Discuss Cities of Tomorrow

CapTon

Gamespot sits down with Jason Haber from Electronic Arts to get a look at some Cities of Tomorrow gameplay, and to discuss the features, such as the Academy, OmegaCo, etc.

If you're looking for information on this new expansion pack for SimCity, this is definitely something you should take a look at.

Please go

to view the video.

Visit Source

Sign in to follow this  
    Followers 0

User Feedback

Evil_One

Posted

'If you're looking for information on this new expansion pack for SimCity, this is definitely something you should take a look at.'

Considering how much BS EA throws out, is there a point in listening to anything they say?

Share this comment

nataniels3

Posted

"As an OmegaCo city, I can actually send Omega over to neighboring cities. Say this is a city that my friend's playing that doesn't have the expansion pack...I can actually send them Omega trucks; sending Omega over there it will actually start converting their buildings into OmegaCo franchises"

This is a brilliant way to make people buy the expansion pack. If you don't and are playing with someone who did, they'll turn your city into a polluted wasteland that gives them profits. No one wants that, thus purchase the expansion pack. While their game creation skills have been repeatedly questioned, I don't think anyone can deny that they are shrewd businesspeople.

Share this comment

SAGGG

Posted

"As an OmegaCo city, I can actually send Omega over to neighboring cities. Say this is a city that my friend's playing that doesn't have the expansion pack...I can actually send them Omega trucks; sending Omega over there it will actually start converting their buildings into OmegaCo franchises"

This is a brilliant way to make people buy the expansion pack. If you don't and are playing with someone who did, they'll turn your city into a polluted wasteland that gives them profits. No one wants that, thus purchase the expansion pack. While their game creation skills have been repeatedly questioned, I don't think anyone can deny that they are shrewd businesspeople.

I wouldn't want that mess in my city, if I were still playing it, that is...

Share this comment