• E3 - SIM CITY Exclusive Interview with minecrafter BebopVox

User Feedback

Posted

They should have a disaster to mess with your neighbor. I would absolutely fall in love with that.

Share this comment

Posted

Link is broken... it works in the description but not in the title. You might want to fix that :P

Share this comment

Posted

It missing the colon after the http

Share this comment

Posted

too much sycophantry

I'll say... I'll bet that the interviewer works for Maxis... and all they've talk about is stuff we already know... so what.. but they did mention that they are working on the other transportation aspects of the game... let's hope so and they aren't just skirting the issue...

Share this comment

Posted

The interviewer was really strange... not much new info either if any.

Share this comment

Posted

They said that the density of the buildings wil rely on the roads. No more density zoning... I got a really bad feeling about this...

Share this comment

Posted

TheDinozrule

Holy crap no... good catch. I hope thats wrong! I wont buy without density control.

Share this comment

Posted

This is not a sequel, it's a reboot.

RCI's density will now be controlled by road type, traffic density, and (assuming) demand.

Discussion here:

Share this comment

Posted

Link is broken... it works in the description but not in the title. You might want to fix that :P

Yeah I fixed the link. Everything should work now

Share this comment

Posted

Is there mass zoning?? And farms, what about farms?

Share this comment

Posted

I'll say... I'll bet that the interviewer works for Maxis... and all they've talk about is stuff we already know...

Have you ever thought for one second that maybe they haven't worked on it yet!

Share this comment

Posted

I wont buy without density control.

Wwwwweeeeeee... Another person already deciding not to buy the game a WHOLE YEAR AHEAD!

Share this comment

Posted

Crazy_Ivan80, on , said:

too much sycophantry

I'll say... I'll bet that the interviewer works for Maxis... and all they've talk about is stuff we already know... so what.. but they did mention that they are working on the other transportation aspects of the game... let's hope so and they aren't just skirting the issue...

The Interviewer is definetly not working for EA or Maxis, but I think he's not a simcity player at all.

Share this comment

Posted

What caught my eye was when they look at the trains, they have a track going left to right, across a road. However, if you pause the video, they have a crossing track going up and down in the middle of the road (pause it at 1:40 if you don't believe). Maybe this is the light rail he mentions (3:22) will be a part of the mass transit options, or maybe now rail will actually run into your city some how? Very

Share this comment

Posted

c'est beau graphiquement mais sa ressemble a une copie cities xl sauf qu'ils ont simplifier et que les Sims ont unes destination mais est ce qu'il reste de la micro gestion ? ou il suffit de cliquer est de poser puis regarder l’évolution . si sa continue il vont bientôt nous sortir un simcity gestion de temps.

Share this comment

Posted

chocolate_city, on , said:

I'll say... I'll bet that the interviewer works for Maxis... and all they've talk about is stuff we already know...

Have you ever thought for one second that maybe they haven't worked on it yet!

Yeah... maybe about 2 or 3 seconds... but they have mentioned that they were working on other transportation aspects... I just was hoping (and I sure they are a great deal of others) that want to hear about a completely new road and highway network... CitiesXL 2012 has it and it was done by a 19 year old modder, I've got to believe Maxis can take that and make it a 100 times better, we'll see.

Share this comment