• Moose
  • Anticipation Builder: Maxis Live Broadcast

Monster's Cat

mlb_promo.gif

Next week is a big week for SimCity! Why? Because on October 9, 2012 at 10am PST (don’t worry – there’ll be a replay!) we’re going to be a part of the first ever Maxis Live Broadcast where you'll hear from both the SimCity and The Sims 3 development teams. Best part, Mayors? The Maxis Live Broadcast will be the exclusive destination for the world premiere of live SimCity gameplay! You know what that means, right? We are playing the game live. So if you've wanted to see SimCity in action, this is the event for you. Make sure to sign-up for the event here.

In addition to showing off live gameplay for the first time, we’ll also be conducting a Q&A session during the broadcast where we’ll be answering questions directly from fans like you. Don’t miss this opportunity to not only see the game, but also the chance to speak directly with the Maxis team. Got a question? Write it in the comment section below and we’ll pick a few to answer during the broadcast in addition to all the ones we receive live. Keep in mind, since we’re still hard at work building the game, there’s some topics we won’t be able to address at this time. But we’ll do our best to answer what we can!

Don’t want to wait a week to see gameplay? Well, you don’t have to. This Thursday we’ll be releasing our first gameplay walkthrough video narrated by Lead Designer Stone Librande. As you know, there are many ways to play SimCity–from population growth to acquiring the most wealth—in the latest video Stone offers hints and tips for players interested in learning about building out a big business in the game. Check back here on Thursday to see the game before we show it off live to the world on October 9.

Visit Source

User Feedback

Monster's Cat

Posted

Can the replay be replayed anytime? Because I'll be at school at the time of the event Dx. Or can it only be replayed right after it?

Share this comment

cirugo

Posted

so did the last two Q&A sessions just not exist? What have they done to fix the issues that people aren't happy about?

Share this comment

Monster's Cat

Posted

Who knows. They possibly have more than we thought, but don't want to spoil the surprise when it comes out. They possibly added more other good things to make up for it.

Share this comment

Jamonbread

Posted

"we’re going to be a part of the first ever Maxis Live Broadcast where you'll hear from both the SimCity and The Sims 3 development teams."

K slightly disturbing

Share this comment

A Nonny Moose

Posted

Maybe this time we'll get to see where they are going with this franchise. I am in doubt as to whether to eat garlic or worms to properly bait my breath.

Share this comment

Jim14409

Posted

Carrots, it's all carrots.

Share this comment

Bipin

Posted

MatthewB13, it's possible someone could Fraps the event. Unfortunately, I won't be able to as I too will be doing schoolwork then. In any event though, Maxis seems to post them on their website, sooner or later.

Share this comment

Zelgadis

Posted

For the record, I will be participating in this live broadcast. :)

Share this comment

alexbill

Posted

For the record, I will be participating in this live broadcast. :)

Then record it for us!

Pretty please?

Share this comment