• Moose
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

I live here, and i would like to bring my city down to size. on the CJ More info inside

Entries in this City Journal

Neonsim

Hellow, and welcome to my second entry, Here i will display my Neighborhood's Again i like shoot for maximum realism

And so i will start of with $$$ property's.

charlotteapr25495125539.png

Some High wealth Uptown condomeniums,  And a Blue station wagon.    It took 20 minutes to get these to grow in this way.

These house 320 High wealth sim's And they seem to love them.

charlottemay25368125481.png

charlottejan13492125539.png

A suburban Hight wealth neighborhood.

charlottesep20445125535.png

Some High wealth Apartmen't set near downtown, these house 1.035 sim's each.   Lucky them to be right next to the hospital.

charlottefeb12498125540.png

A beautiful Charming estate, this was built in 1946 it was restored in 2006 by a Hip hop artist. it now has all the gizmos and gadgets found in modern dat mansions, as well as a new heated pool.

charlottejul24368125481.png

These 1968 Apartment's have been restored to fit the level of High wealth, Gutted inside out it took 5 year's to restore them all, As well as restore the stores that sat under them to modern standard but still kept the old timey charm.

Now we will move onto $$ Neighborhood's and other different types of residential areas.

charlotteapr64451255351.png

Here we see Mecraw village, Home to many College student's, This is built right near Charlotte peidmont community college.

charlottedec20491125539.pngcharlotteapr16358125481.png

Some medium wealth apartment's.

charlottejan44981255399.png

A medium wealth neighborhood.

charlottedec16497125539.png

Medium wealth neighborhood at night.

charlottejan21498125540.png

Nice sense of rural small town setting's in a suburban enviroment.

charlottejan15498125540.png

A neighbor hood filled with pre century restored houses.

Thank you for stopping in, Check back again for new updates. :)

Neonsim

Downtown.

Saturday september 26th,2009, Clear Skys, moderate traffic, 56% chance of rain, highs in the 50's lows in the 30's

charlottejun17238125385.png

Trafic starting to get backed up on north Tryon. New Metro mall being bit above,(across the street from the Bank of america Tower plaza. And mega mall 2 beside the BOA( Workers have wrote complaints about smelling burning wires, Site forman has assured the workers that it just the smell of construction equipment, Citizens conserned.

Morning rush our.

Stay tuned for more update's.

Looking down South Tryon, at some large parking complexes, Again A nice Moderate flow in traffic nothing to hectic

charlotteapr16345125403.png

A nice cool, summers,  (Theres been a recent council meeting about (non handicap citizens taking handicapped spaces, I plan to put a stop to this soon.

Eye in the sky above downtown,  Curtisy of the New's 10 chopper,The contruction boom going on is showing no signs of slowing, The vue bottom Left, And one bank of america middle top. The vue seem's to be rising quite quckly, with the duke energy center Far right (out of focus) not fat behind it. While 210 trade, has sadly been put on hold do to Zoning issues,   Sim's are enraged on the lack of public transpertation due to Cab drivers holding up city busses. This problem will soon be resolved.

charlottedec25344125403.png

New Base ball stadim construction will begin october 13th, Keep on watch.

Atop The Bank of america Tower, curtisy of New's 10 chopper, The Crown gleaming brightly.

charlottejan12254125386r.png

Celebrity sitings downtown continue as we catch Jessica alba, Seen shopping at a popular department store was seen pulling away in her brand new 2009 gunmetal silver mercedes CLK AMG,

It appear's miss alba was trying to escape her crazed fan's, But not only that, it appears that megan fox was seen sitting

in the passenger seat.

charlottedec29247125386.png

Hellow and welcome back to the fox 10 oclock news,  Breaking new's out of charlotte N.C

Tragic new's has struck The Queen city.

charlottesep26303125401j.png

The new multi Mega plex metro mall Came to a fiery fate september 27th 2009, Witnisses say they could see black heavy smoke pouring out of

the 3rd story, on the scene, Fire cheif Mark Hamely station # 11 had this to say," It was an enferno, Every thing was engulfed in flames, It was like hell on earth, One of the worse fires i have seen in my 34 years on duity,There was nothing left, but all the construction workers escaped with no harm done to them"  Fire fighters were battiling the blaze for 2 day's straight, Eventually, Sadly the 2week old building Collasped due to some faulty design flaws,  The Fire was said to be caused of a malfunctioning Current that sparked through out the entire building, while on the 2nd floor it set fire to a industrial Generator.  No lives were loss, But it has left a very big scar, as well as scaring the BOA in blaze setting fire to the 4th story.  Construction is set to start in December after all the rubble has been cleared.

Stay tuned for updates.

Sorry for the wait, alot of school and work,

So Here's a new "BIG" Update, enjoy my photography and commontary :)

As a little info about the Cj's i create, i like to go for a very true to life aproach to recreating a city,

Thing's like realistic neighbor hood's and realistic Street's, avenes, Shopping district's, Real Urban looking downtown's and excettera

charlotteapr26380125482.png

Traffic starting to build up along side Hearst tower alone E 149th Street,

charlottejun26495125539.png

IJL financial, Hearst tower, And Bank of america standing tall over looking the skyline.

400 south tryon building along with (Duke energy center construction bottom left) (Edit: it's hard to find Charlotte based build's but iv'e found a few here on the stex, on the lex, and on other site's i just had to look around. :D

charlottedec23379125482.png

charlottedec21495125539.png

My charlotte northcarolina,

Population as estimated 624.000 simleon's.    Real population 768.000, Still alot more to go, But i'm getting there, Enjoy this ariel shot, Time warner cable stadium(Carolina panthers) Mid right, High way I85 in the back ground. And some residential High wealth condo's As well a Vast ammount of Big Parking garages and parking lot's. I love them, add's a very urban feel to any Created city.  I as well love the charlotte lynix light rail system going around the city.    (And ALOT of tree's.)

charlottedec21495125539.png

Same picture but at night, Love the Realistic city lighting, Big thank's to the Stex,And all the Creators,modders,uploader's, You have been wonderful help in aiding me to build my home town :) I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

charlottenov34951255393t.pngcharlottenov34951255393.png

Sun setting on the Big 3, For a game of this year, It sure does have beautiful stunning life like Sky lighting.

charlottemay54951255393.pngcharlottemay54951255393.png

Another Sun set lighting, it so calm looking and soft, you can almost hear the car's wizzing down the street's and the nice cool breeze rustling the tree's.

charlottejan27446125535.pngcharlottejan27446125535.png

I think i like this night shot picture the most, All the light's complement each other and don't Really clash.

charlottemay19495125539.png

And one more for good measure, See you on the second page :)

charlottemay19495125539.png

Neonsim

About charlotte.

368435046944cb336e96o.jpg

scroll.........................................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*stop*

Hellow and Welcome to charlotte northcarolina.

Charlotte
(pronounced /???rl?t/) is the largest city in the state of North Carolina and the seat of Mecklenburg County. Charlotte's population was estimated to be 687,456 in 2008,[1] making it the 18th largest city in the United States. Residents of Charlotte are referred to as "Charlotteans". Charlotte is located on the foothills of the Appalachian mountains, about 3 hours from the Atlantic Ocean. Charlotte is situated halfway between Raleigh, North Carolina and Atlanta, Georgia.

Nicknamed the Queen City, Charlotte (as well as the county containing it) is named in honor of the German Princess Charlotte of Mecklenburg, who had become queen consort of British King George III the year before the city's founding. A second nickname derives from later in the 18th century. During the American Revolutionary War, British commander General Cornwallis occupied the city but was driven out afterwards by hostile residents, prompting him to write that Charlotte was "a hornet's nest of rebellion," leading to another city nickname: The Hornet's Nest.

In 2007, the Charlotte metropolitan area had an estimated population of 1,701,799. The Charlotte metropolitan area is part of a wider thirteen-county labor market region or combined statistical area that has an estimated population of 2,338,289.[4]Forbes named Charlotte as the third most undervalued real estate markets in the U.S. in 2007.[5] In 2008, Charlotte was chosen the "Best Place to Live in America" by relocate-America.com in its annual ranking, based on factors including employment opportunities, crime rates, and housing affordability.[6] It was also named #8 of the 100 "Best Places to Live and Launch" by CNNMoney.com - cities picked for their vibrant lifestyles and opportunities for new businesses.[7] Lifestyle was also noted when Prevention Magazine rated the Queen City 4th in the nation and the best "Walking City" in North Carolina in 2007[8] and Self Magazine named Charlotte one of “Five Cities with Big Outdoor Appeal” for features like its Public Art Walking Tour, accessible museums such as the Mint Museum of Craft + Design, and nearby outdoor excursions like the U.S. National Whitewater Center.
Charlotte N.C is also ranked as the 2nd largest financial city in united states, behind Newyork, with Top banks such as bank of america and BB&T, as well as others.

mycityg.jpg
Veiw from a chopper i took a ride on.

lrg6215charlottemap.jpg

Google map of charlotte. i live on Independence by the way, and i have to drive to the CPCC campus....quite hectic but what ever :)

Enjoy your stay!.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0