Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comment
  • Views

About this City Journal

come read and see my city Port Orange get a new power grid and power station

Entries in this City Journal

nyse

Though i have built a new oil power plant in Port Orange the city's grid has still gone haywire again! I have generated more power than the coal power plant but still i have homes and comerrcial offices going into darkness! The worst part is that the port has no power!!!no flow of crates or any buisness!I had to place a couple of wind tturbines to help but it didn't do a thing! After that i added a Nuclear power plant......ends up that the city has power once again! But after another fire at the oil power plant i went nut's! i finnaly added two solar power plants to improve the enviorment and to add more power but time is the answer! Will Port Orange have power or will it fall into darkness? You tell me if you  know the ports fate!

nyse

Port orange is one of my most busy cities in the whole region of Relconshire. Port orange is a city where orange groves flourish and harbors and docks and marinas all form a port. Built on a huge river,Port Orange can send up to 137 large cargo crates in a hour per boat! Port Orange is also next to it's residential and commercial city of Seth Town. Seth Town supplies Port Orange with people and jobs and lots of transportation.This way Seth Town can help Port Orange. Anyway....back to the topic. Port Orange has recently had a fire on one of its most valubule assets,the power station. The Port Orange power grid went haywire recently after the fire and the city's grid was all mixed up. I have had to build a new power station,this time it was a oil power plant................Go to the next page to read more

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0