The dense inner core of the region nestled on the banks of The Teradon River.
1. Central Skyline
2. Central Night Skyline. You can see Cibolo Field in the background which is home to the Metropolis Earthquakes Baseball Team.
3. Penthouse Park neighborhood est. in 1952 by Walden Realty group. Originally a neighborhood of highend mansions it tansformed istelf in the 2000's to accomodate the large influx of wealthy citizens.
4. Loftlingston neighborhood. More Luxury living as it isn't cheap to be this close to all the action.
5. The Centra-Metro Intermodal Station located in the Loftlingston neighborhood. This is the main stop for most Metropolonians where one can choose from commuter rail, monorail (Sky Metro) to Metropolis International Airport, subway, or taxi. There are also two multi-story parking facilities for park-n-ride use. Recent renovations have been completed as of 2008 to accomodate the increasing traffic.
6. Brauny Hill neigborhood. Home to middle-class regular working folks. Stil ain't cheap though. I hear a one bedroom flat goes for $2000 simoleons a month.
7. Ferris Park is located on the North(left) and South(right) banks of The Teradon River. It borders the neighborhoods of Loftlingston on the North bank and Caterham on the South bank.