Article #4 - "Punta Retolk Highlights"
Punta Retolk, Retolk or Ciudad de Punta Retolk is a commercial city of Metzú Republic. Is situated some 20 kilometres of Wainor City, 35 of Jalai City, and 228 kilometres of capital city, Yuti. This city has an important historical and natural heritage, with great natural forests and old buildings with great value. There are great commercial buildings, multinational offices.
Metropolitan Area: 98.332 (Wainor-Retolk Metropolitan Area)
Main Activities: Commercial Services, Manufactured Industries
1. Retolk Downtown and his main avenues.
2. Av. De La Costa. Great historical heritage.
3. Parque de la Costanera. A big park. It travels Av. De La Costa. "The Lung of the city".
4. Parque de la Costanera. An other point of view.
5. Mirador Grand Hotel.
6. Estación Única de Trenes de Retolk. A little train station with important conections (Jalai, Wainor and Yuti).
7. Retolk Beaches.
8. Parador Miguel. A beach bar.
9. Bosque Nacional de Retolk. A Natural heritage.
10. Av. De La Costa at night.
11. Mirador Grand Hotel and commercial zone at night.
12. Great buildings of Retolk.
13. Retolk Outskirts.
We hope you visit our cities, See you on the next article, Stranger.