Article #8 - "Wainor Scene"
Wainor is an important commercial-financial centre of Metzú Republic. Is situated some 195 Km of Yuti (capital city), 25 Km of Jalai and 19 Km of Krupó. Punta Retolk is part of Metropolitan Area. Founded in 1855 by english fishers, his main activity was fishing. Wainor was the first city of Metzú in have a seaport, in 1874. Wainor grew up slowly until the 90's. Large foreign capitals (China, principally) have invested a lot of money in financial services and commercial activities. The economic importance of the area and the existence of a seaport, made it possible this investment. The panorama of Wainor changed absolutely. High skyscrapers, large transport networks and other Infrastructure works (parks, stadiums, solar power...). Wainor is prosperous, cosmopolitan, touristic. A great place to visit in Metzú.
Metropolitan Area: 98.332 (Wainor-Retolk Metropolitan Area)
Main Activities: Commercial Centre, Financial Services, Heavy Industries.
1. 1st Avenue and Parque Libertadores. A great sidewalk around the avenue.
2. Playa Chica. A great place to relax and drink something.
3. Puerto Internacional de Wainor. Built in 1874, renewed in 1950. The first seaport in Metzú.
4. Wainor Downtown.
5. Wainor Downtown. Great skyscrapers.
6. Wainor Suburbs. Road to Krupó City.
7. Wainor Outskirts. Industrial zone.
8. Wainor Downtown. High residential buildings and 1st Avenue.
9. Parque Libertadores. Place of great mansions, next to Playa Chica.
10. Modern buildings in Wainor Downtown. Surrounded by old tenements.
11. Gigante del Pacífico. A modern stadium, property of C.A Wainor Pacific, a football team, representative of Wainor City.
12. Built in 1996 (Renewed in 2017), has a capacity for 37.000 spectators. (before renewal)
13. 1st Avenue at night.
14. Wainor Downtown at night. A typical landscape of Wainor.
15. Wainor Night's Life.
16. A general view of Wainor at night.
17. Parque Libertadores. A good place to visit at night.
We hope you visit our cities, See you on the next article, Stranger.